Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0

Fucking hell. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that literally like.

:lol: Jesus Christ.

You actually believe a manager doesn't care if he gets hammered?

He said it, man.  Why the fuck did he say it then? :lol:

As I've said about three times, because he's incredibly relieved we've stayed up. And he has a tendency to be too casual in interviews.

It still doesn't make any sense.  It's indefensible for a Newcastle manager to say that, and you're defending it.  Again.

Sigh. Fair play, as I said it's pointless me trying to have any debate, I should have known better.

Chin up sir.

Guest icemanblue

Thought it might be a bit more easy going on here, tonight. Bit of relief doing wonders for people's moods. What's to be gained from picking through his every word, getting yourself wound up? We are where we are (because of him etc), but we're safe. Let the summer take its course and see how things turn out.

Why?

Now we can throughly go through the reason for this shit stain of a season.  The manager is ultimately to blame for that.

Why what?

Believe me, the reason has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Repeatedly. They're daft quotes, no doubt about it, but they're the words of the single most relieved man on the planet. I might understand it better if I wanted to be wound up by them. I don't know, tonight I want to relax properly for the first time in a couple of months.

Who's wound up? :lol:

You, for one. :lol:

It's proper ridiculous stuff, I'll give you that. Probably not a 'sackable offence', but still ridiculous.

As I've said about three times, because he's incredibly relieved we've stayed up. And he has a tendency to be too casual in interviews.

It still doesn't make any sense.  It's indefensible for a Newcastle manager to say that, and you're defending it.  Again.

Sigh. Fair play, as I said it's pointless me trying to have any debate, I should have known better.

Aye, good debate bro.  Jesus Christ, man.  What you're saying makes no sense, piss off playing your victim card again.  The guy's a poison and you're still in here defending him.

Read it again - "I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest".

And again - "I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest".

Go on then, again - "I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest".

What the fuck are you even debating man FFS?

So anything goes as it's his nature to be casual in interviews? :lol:

No.

You'd think Ian was defending a 7 year old child rather than a 51 year old man. 'Oh he didn't mean it like that!' :lol:

Come on man Dave, that's ridiculous. Obviously he means that he is so relieved that we've survived, nothing else matters. He was a bit silly to say it, but I doubt anyone outside this forum has given it a second thought.

Thought it might be a bit more easy going on here, tonight. Bit of relief doing wonders for people's moods. What's to be gained from picking through his every word, getting yourself wound up? We are where we are (because of him etc), but we're safe. Let the summer take its course and see how things turn out.

Why?

Now we can throughly go through the reason for this shit stain of a season.  The manager is ultimately to blame for that.

Why what?

Believe me, the reason has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Repeatedly. They're daft quotes, no doubt about it, but they're the words of the single most relieved man on the planet. I might understand it better if I wanted to be wound up by them. I don't know, tonight I want to relax properly for the first time in a couple of months.

It's proper ridiculous stuff, I'll give you that. Probably not a 'sackable offence', but still ridiculous.

Nah, I find it hilarious. :lol:

Aye, good debate bro.  Jesus Christ, man.  What you're saying makes no sense, piss off playing your victim card again.  The guy's a poison and you're still in here defending him.

Read it again - "I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest".

And again - "I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest".

Go on then, again - "I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest".

What the fuck are you even debating man FFS?

As I said, no point in continuing this.

"Don't care if my team loses 4-0 next week" :lol:

I'm absolutely astonished by this man. There's talking s****, but this is just obscene.

Have you heard the interview?

Yep.

He's clearly a moron.

You just blew his theory that the interview wasn't real.

Pardew Lover!

Oi didn't you say that to me yesterday :lol:

Stop loving him then, you havent got a bad word to say about the silver fox!

Guest palnese

Never mind the results, but the amount of shite he spouts to the media should be enough to sack him.

Guest bimpy474

"Don't care if my team loses 4-0 next week" :lol:

I'm absolutely astonished by this man. There's talking s****, but this is just obscene.

Have you heard the interview?

Yep.

He's clearly a moron.

You just blew his theory that the interview wasn't real.

Pardew Lover!

Oi didn't you say that to me yesterday :lol:

Stop loving him then, you havent got a bad word to say about the silver fox!

Well true for the last few days. Until Christmas for me like :lol:

Guest neesy111

Ian W polluting yet another thread with his contrary wumming  :yikes:

I'm really starting to think he's just a WUM.

You'd think Ian was defending a 7 year old child rather than a 51 year old man. 'Oh he didn't mean it like that!' :lol:

Come on man Dave, that's ridiculous. Obviously he means that he is so relieved that we've survived, nothing else matters. He was a bit silly to say it, but I doubt anyone outside this forum has given it a second thought.

Well, he's our manager.

Guest bimpy474

Ian W polluting yet another thread with his contrary wumming  :yikes:

Tbf i think he is being genuine.

And complete of his rocker, but still genuine is lovely. It's a rare thing these days.

Guest icemanblue

Why?

Why what?

That'll be why you want him sacked for them, then. :thup:

Whatever, anyway. I'll give this thread a miss tonight.

Why?

Why what?

That'll be why you want him sacked for them, then. :thup:

Whatever, anyway. I'll give this thread a miss tonight.

Er, I wanted him sacked anyway.