Alan Pardew

Mike

So anything goes as it's his nature to be casual in interviews? :lol:

No.

You'd think Ian was defending a 7 year old child rather than a 51 year old man. 'Oh he didn't mean it like that!' :lol:

Come on man Dave, that's ridiculous. Obviously he means that he is so relieved that we've survived, nothing else matters. He was a bit silly to say it, but I doubt anyone outside this forum has given it a second thought.

It's a bleedthrough of his pitifully low ambitions though Ian.

As a standalone item it may be forgivable, but in the context of a season which proven him to be a thoroughly reprehensible, incompetent coward of a manager and a man - it's offensive to the club.

Should be hounded out through the strongest protests possible at the earliest opportunity.

No.

You'd think Ian was defending a 7 year old child rather than a 51 year old man. 'Oh he didn't mean it like that!' :lol:

Come on man Dave, that's ridiculous. Obviously he means that he is so relieved that we've survived, nothing else matters. He was a bit silly to say it, but I doubt anyone outside this forum has given it a second thought.

As a standalone item it may be forgivable, but in the context of a season which proven him to be a thoroughly reprehensible, incompetent coward of a manager and a man - it's offensive to the club.

Should be hounded out through the strongest protests possible at the earliest opportunity.

That's all I was saying.

Guest neesy111

Ian W polluting yet another thread with his contrary wumming  :yikes:

I'm really starting to think he's just a WUM.

Surprised at you buying into this shite.

That's cheap, considering you just defend defend defend in all in most of these threads.  Probably the reason you like Pardew, similar philosophies, excuses etc.

No.

That's all I was saying.

That's all everyone else was saying. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Btw, those comments are going across Twitter now it's just not N-O where debates like this happen.

That's cheap, considering you just defend defend defend in all in most of these threads.  Probably the reason you like Pardew, similar philosophies, excuses etc.

I just think it comes across as petty and idiotic for everyone to be lining up to slaughter every quote. I have posted many criticisms of Pardew in all the threads, I just don't always join the pack mentality over things I don't think are that bad.

Guest icemanblue

Thought it might be a bit more easy going on here, tonight. Bit of relief doing wonders for people's moods. What's to be gained from picking through his every word, getting yourself wound up? We are where we are (because of him etc), but we're safe. Let the summer take its course and see how things turn out.

Why?

Now we can throughly go through the reason for this shit stain of a season.  The manager is ultimately to blame for that.

Why what?

Believe me, the reason has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Repeatedly. They're daft quotes, no doubt about it, but they're the words of the single most relieved man on the planet. I might understand it better if I wanted to be wound up by them. I don't know, tonight I want to relax properly for the first time in a couple of months.

Who's wound up? :lol:

You, for one. :lol:

It's proper ridiculous stuff, I'll give you that. Probably not a 'sackable offence', but still ridiculous.

Nah, I find it hilarious. :lol:

That'll be why you want him sacked for them, then. :thup:

Whatever, anyway. I'll give this thread a miss tonight.

Er, I wanted him sacked anyway.

Not sure how that's relevant, like. Most of us do. You asked me who was wound up. Nearly everyone is. You said he should be sacked for the comments, even though you only found them hilarious.

Guest bimpy474

I just think it comes across as petty and idiotic for everyone to be lining up to slaughter every quote. I have posted many criticisms of Pardew in all the threads, I just don't always join the pack mentality over things I don't think are that bad.

Pack.......i'm part of a pack......finally i have some friends  :bounce:

That's just the tip of it, "I don't are if we lose 4-0 against Arsenal", followed by "I've only been able to field my strongest team about 3 times this season"!?!? And then... "Thank goodness we're not in Europe again next year!!" Yeah cuz none of wanted that did we? Hate being a European team, that's so small time!

Btw, those comments are going across Twitter now it's just not N-O where debates like this happen.

Spurs fans are (rightly) getting rather p*ssed off. Imagine if Laudrup said the same before the Wigan game? Although he wouldn't cos he's not a fucking nugget.

Guest neesy111

It's deeply unprofessional and not acceptable in any context.

Guest icemanblue

No.

You should start them at Arsenal, mate.

I assume as he doesn't want us in the Europa League it also means no European Cup either!,so assume will be just below qualifying psoition for either next season also no FA Cup or League cup wins , why bother turning up then.

Thought it might be a bit more easy going on here, tonight. Bit of relief doing wonders for people's moods. What's to be gained from picking through his every word, getting yourself wound up? We are where we are (because of him etc), but we're safe. Let the summer take its course and see how things turn out.

Why?

Now we can throughly go through the reason for this shit stain of a season.  The manager is ultimately to blame for that.

Why what?

Believe me, the reason has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Repeatedly. They're daft quotes, no doubt about it, but they're the words of the single most relieved man on the planet. I might understand it better if I wanted to be wound up by them. I don't know, tonight I want to relax properly for the first time in a couple of months.

Who's wound up? :lol:

You, for one. :lol:

It's proper ridiculous stuff, I'll give you that. Probably not a 'sackable offence', but still ridiculous.

Nah, I find it hilarious. :lol:

That'll be why you want him sacked for them, then. :thup:

Whatever, anyway. I'll give this thread a miss tonight.

Er, I wanted him sacked anyway.

Not sure how that's relevant, like. Most of us do. You asked me who was wound up. Nearly everyone is. You said he should be sacked for the comments, even though you only found them hilarious.

I said he should be sacked for those comments alone. Ie never mind the absolute abortion of a season he's overseen.

This is going nowhere. You're free to continue to think I'm wound up if helps your 'too cool for this forum' patter. :lol:

It's deeply unprofessional or not acceptable in any context.

It's a bit unprofessional I agree, but he's obviously incredibly relieved. I think it's understandable and not to be taken literally, that's all. I don't see why it has attracted so much abuse. There are plenty of genuine reasons to hate the bloke.