Alan Pardew

Mike

The only reason any more spending is going to put us into our overdraft is because Ashley's emptied our accounts.

No way should the club with the 20th largest income in the WHOLE f***ing WORLD be unable to have a net spend on transfers over 5 sodding years.

So either the overdraft comment is a massive lie, or all our money has been drained into that tatty charva clothes shop. Either scenario is utterly disgusting.

while I agree we should be spending more, the "20th largest income in the world" argument is silly. looking at a  high turnover is pointless if you don't take notice that the outgoings are similar. same as when people confuse turnover with "richest".

Pardew really is taking the piss with those comments. How can we be in the danger of going in the red with TV money this season? Absolute bollocks.

this is the sort of thing someone in charge of recruitment should be answering instead of the guy with nothing to do with it and who's probably as disappointed as us not to get signings, oh if only we had such an individual.............

Fact is Pardews left to defend the indefensible and while I don't overly agree with this particular line of thinking (however it could be argued to be accurate in theory as the tv money comes over the season blah blah blah) he was never going to rail against Ashley/JFK because in reality it would achieve the square root of fuck all except make things a whole lot worse and bring the circus of NUFC into full focus while he try's to ignore it and just get on with the day to day work.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 25m

Wasn't at the press conference yday but column in today's Journal is about the inconsistencies of #nufc message on state of their finances.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 24m

Ashley gave green light to three signings after yacht meeting last month so can't have concerns over "overdraft" that stopped players coming.

Thank you. I hope local journos call the club and the scaly one out on this one. At the very least, we need answers.

Whose to say Pardew isn't complicit in all of this? At the very least he has a big conflict of interest.

because its his job on the line if things go wrong and things are far more likely to go wrong without the transfers he was banging the drum for all summer?

Whose to say Pardew isn't complicit in all of this? At the very least he has a big conflict of interest.

His overdraft comment pretty much exorcised any doubts I personally ever had about him being complicit and in bed with the regime. Want him gone, out, don't sully the door with your dirty arseprint, fuckface.

because its his job on the line if things go wrong and things are far more likely to go wrong without the transfers he was banging the drum for all summer?

Like last season?

Talk is cheap and he talks shite, consistently.

Like last season?

Talk is cheap and he talks shite, consistently.

shock horror manager talks shit what a novel concept, this is the one thing above all else I'll never understand every manager talks shit. They're short term pragmatists looking out for their best interests and will all look for easy excuses to blame instead of taking it themselves.

His overdraft comment pretty much exorcised any doubts I personally ever had about him being complicit and in bed with the regime. Want him gone, out, don't sully the door with your dirty arseprint, fuckface.

He wants what is best for himself which is more players of quality to help him achieve better results (exactly the same as us). Pardew can’t vent his feeling about lack of transfer activity the same as we can because he would lose his job, simple as that. He wanted players, he never got them and so he comes out with bullshit to why it never happened to appease his boss but knowing full well his boss has shit on him again and will continue to do so, but he’s not going to be getting a better post anywhere else.

Like last season?

Talk is cheap and he talks s****, consistently.

shock horror manager talks s*** what a novel concept, this is the one thing above all else I'll never understand every manager talks s***. They're short term pragmatists looking out for their best interests and will all look for easy excuses to blame instead of taking it themselves.

So you agreeing with me then  :lol:

He wants what is best for himself which is more players of quality to help him achieve better results (exactly the same as us). Pardew can’t vent his feeling about lack of transfer activity the same as we can because he would lose his job, simple as that. He wanted players, he never got them and so he comes out with bullshit to why it never happened to appease his boss but knowing full well his boss has s*** on him again and will continue to do so, but he’s not going to be getting a better post anywhere else.

AKA a conflict of interests. Its in his best interests to not kick up too much of a fuss.

Like last season?

shock horror manager talks s*** what a novel concept, this is the one thing above all else I'll never understand every manager talks s***. They're short term pragmatists looking out for their best interests and will all look for easy excuses to blame instead of taking it themselves.

yes but not taking issue with it since they're all the exact same

They're not though are they? Feel free to find me some quotes from a manager saying he's glad his team haven't qualified for Europe, or that his team had lost because half had played three days earlier so were too tired and the other half hadn't played three days earlier so weren't sharp enough. Go and find some quotes from a successful manager saying his team needed to run faster and jump higher ffs.

Your assertion is based on absolutely nothing.

The only reason any more spending is going to put us into our overdraft is because Ashley's emptied our accounts.

No way should the club with the 20th largest income in the WHOLE f***ing WORLD be unable to have a net spend on transfers over 5 sodding years.

So either the overdraft comment is a massive lie, or all our money has been drained into that tatty charva clothes shop. Either scenario is utterly disgusting.

Not a defence, just an observation. Rangers got very similar crowds to us and look what happened, plus they gotten Champions League money and probably have a bigger fanbase worldwide.

Not a defence, just an observation. Rangers got very similar crowds to us and look what happened, plus they gotten Champions League money and probably have a bigger fanbase worldwide.

Err because they were fiddling their taxes.

Irrelevance because of the above but what's the SPL TV deal worth?

Like last season?

yes but not taking issue with it since they're all the exact same

Well you did say he was banging the drum about it all Summer. He may well have said things in the press but that could just have easily been to appease fans or any other reason.

No one knows the pressure he is exerting behind the scenes. I speculate that it is next to no pressure. Like I say he has a conflict of interest.

He's taken talking shit to a new level, he's probably never spoken the truth for years, if at all.

Err because they were fiddling their taxes.

Irrelevance because of the above but what's the SPL TV deal worth?

That was a big factor but they also owed the bank £30m.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administration_and_liquidation_of_The_Rangers_Football_Club_Plc

Throw in the debt we had when Shepherd left, the incompetence of Ashley (inability to maximise commercially), free advertising of SD.com, and him trousering all of our profits (;)) and it's not isolated that big clubs can have no money. I don't know the full ins and outs but what happened to Fiorentina to cause them to go under?

Guest Howaythetoon

Pardew for me is deliberately saying some of the stuff he has done recently to irritate fans even more to help crank up the pressure on Kinnear and Ashley, those actually in charge of a) spending money and b) closing deals. He will have been livid after getting us to 5th only to find we were unwilling to spend any more money to back it all up. He will be livid with not getting in another striker too. He will also be livid with Llambias' resignation. Pardew is very cunning and is pretty good at politics, he plays a cool game on that front. He's saying a lot of things to cause fan unrest at those above him IMO. That's not to say he's not a bullshitting cunt and fraud because he is. He's even worse as a manager.

He's thick skinned though so can deal with criticism, plus a lot of fans at the match or who go sympathise with him and still regard him in good light anyway. He has their backing so he can state things like "unable to compete financially with Southampton" etc.

Its just one big mess at the club behind the scenes. We have a slimy two faced fraud of a manager who while Hughton was beating the mackems 5-1 was waiting in the wings for him to get the chop so he could take over, someone who lies through his teeth and is as snide as they come.

Then we have the alcoholic Kinnear, here to cause havoc and to piss Pardew off.

Then we have Ashley the owner who handed Pardew an 8 year deal but would now like to get rid but doesn't want to lose face or have to pay out any pay-offs. Someone who has zero interest in NUFC or its fans other than the money we bring in and the advertising opportunities it presents for SD.

We also have a scout who targets players that have talent but don't fit how the manager plays. Players he works hard to scout but many whom we simply struggle to even bring here.

They are all fighting each other or pulling in a different way and that's fucking destroying the club on every level.

I wish they would all fuck off and end their association with NUFC.

Although Carr can stay!

Guest Bert Shaft

Pardew for me is deliberately saying some of the stuff he has done recently to irritate fans even more to help crank up the pressure on Kinnear and Ashley,

Pardew for me is deliberately saying this sort of crap  to irritate fans on behalf of Fat c*nt.

In my view he is complicit in ALL of the sh*te thats presently going on.

Thanking Ashley (and Derek)  for getting signings over the line (what other bosses do that?), saying how grateful we should be that we still have a footy club because of "Mike", saying how glad he was we didn't qualify for Europe again because it makes our precious players too tired, saying we cant compete financially with fuckin Swansea, not giving a f*ck if we lost at home to Arsenal, touting our best players for sale at fattys behest in his media interviews blah blah blah.

How much longer will some people give this smarmy c*nt before it sinks in what a complete cock womble he is.  :naughty:

Pardew for me is deliberately saying some of the stuff he has done recently to irritate fans even more to help crank up the pressure on Kinnear and Ashley, those actually in charge of a) spending money and b) closing deals. He will have been livid after getting us to 5th only to find we were unwilling to spend any more money to back it all up. He will be livid with not getting in another striker too. He will also be livid with Llambias' resignation. Pardew is very cunning and is pretty good at politics, he plays a cool game on that front. He's saying a lot of things to cause fan unrest at those above him IMO. That's not to say he's not a bullshitting cunt and fraud because he is. He's even worse as a manager.

He's thick skinned though so can deal with criticism, plus a lot of fans at the match or who go sympathise with him and still regard him in good light anyway. He has their backing so he can state things like "unable to compete financially with Southampton" etc.

Its just one big mess at the club behind the scenes. We have a slimy two faced fraud of a manager who while Hughton was beating the mackems 5-1 was waiting in the wings for him to get the chop so he could take over, someone who lies through his teeth and is as snide as they come.

Then we have the alcoholic Kinnear, here to cause havoc and to piss Pardew off.

Then we have Ashley the owner who handed Pardew an 8 year deal but would now like to get rid but doesn't want to lose face or have to pay out any pay-offs. Someone who has zero interest in NUFC or its fans other than the money we bring in and the advertising opportunities it presents for SD.

We also have a scout who targets players that have talent but don't fit how the manager plays. Players he works hard to scout but many whom we simply struggle to even bring here.

They are all fighting each other or pulling in a different way and that's fucking destroying the club on every level.

I wish they would all fuck off and end their association with NUFC.

Although Carr can stay!

Even if we'd signed a dozen world class players Pardew wouldn't have a fucking clue what to do with them.  Don't forget the man has form for being a fuckwit with his handling of Tevez & Mascherano.