Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

You get the idea though. He's off the map compared to everyone else, except obviously Kinnear. He'd deny his own birth or something.

Guest reefatoon

@milesstarforth: Pardew: 'The media and some fans reacted badly to the closing of transfer window, but I think we've got a good side.' #nufc

If we have a good side Pardew, then prove it, as it didn't look that way last season.  So if he thinks we have a good side, then why were we tickling relegation by the love spuds for most the season.

Guest reefatoon

Pards thread starting to heat up, the internationals must be over, time to knuckle down and wait to pounce on Pardew again…

That's right, so you might want to remove your tongue from his hoop, because when someone knocks his teeth down his throat he might end up biting it off.

@milesstarforth: Pardew: 'The media and some fans reacted badly to the closing of transfer window, but I think we've got a good side.' #nufc

Immediate counter question should have been "so why have the results and performances been so abject?"

He's responsible for both and getting poor results from a good side speaks volumes about his lack of ability to manage this football team.

2:40 onwards for Keegans comments.

Such a happy time :aww:

I was away at a scout jamboree when it was announced.  Bought a copy of the Mirror that had "Shearer 9" on the back page as the headline.  Cut it out and put it on the back of my toon top with safety pins.  It was awesome.

Guest reefatoon

2:40 onwards for Keegans comments.

Such a happy time :aww:

I was away at a scout jamboree when it was announced.  Bought a copy of the Mirror that had "Shearer 9" on the back page as the headline.  Cut it out and put it on the back of my toon top with safety pins.  It was awesome.

Wha??

Pards thread starting to heat up, the internationals must be over, time to knuckle down and wait to pounce on Pardew again…

Some decent fixtures coming up for Pards in the next couple of weeks, it's a really good opportunity to build some momentum and get the critics off his back.

I was on holiday in Scotland with my brother and Mam, so my Dad faxed a copy of the back page to our hotel. Remember being ecstatic!

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew on the club's lack of activity during the summer transfer window: "I'll standby on what I said on the eve and after the Fulham game that we wanted one more offensive player.

"Although we spent £30m in the January window and perhaps a marquee signing would have put us into our overdraft - which it would have for sure - I felt the fans wanted that.

"I think it would have been good for mentality if we could have got that player."

£30m in January? Were we paying wages up front for the players like? And I don't believe for one second that we couldn't afford £10m this summer. The lies are just infuriating.

The Pessimism Police will be all over that post pal. Never bad mouth the Pards with a game coming up :lol:

I'm normally supportive of Pardew, but from those quotes he must think we're absolute imbeciles.

No, but 3 posters on here will definitely think you are :lol:

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew on the club's lack of activity during the summer transfer window: "I'll standby on what I said on the eve and after the Fulham game that we wanted one more offensive player.

"Although we spent £30m in the January window and perhaps a marquee signing would have put us into our overdraft - which it would have for sure - I felt the fans wanted that.

"I think it would have been good for mentality if we could have got that player."

£30m in January? Were we paying wages up front for the players like? And I don't believe for one second that we couldn't afford £10m this summer. The lies are just infuriating.

Overdraft?! Lol

Cant buy any tabs this week marra, totally in my overdraft