Alan Pardew

Mike

:spit:

So people telling me that they would have stuck by Moyes when he accumulated Everton's worst ever points tally and finished 17th. f*** off would you lot have done.

?

What is your question?

If Moyes turned up here from Preston, got Newcastle their worst ever points tally and finished 17th, would this board not be in meltdown saying he's out of his depth and needs sacked?

Personally i believe they wouldn't have give him a chance in hell to turn things around.

When Moyes joined Everton they were already in relegation trouble, if anything he helped them avoid it. I'm not really sure what your point is.

So people telling me that they would have stuck by Moyes when he accumulated Everton's worst ever points tally and finished 17th. f*** off would you lot have done.

?

What is your question?

If Moyes turned up here from Preston, got Newcastle their worst ever points tally and finished 17th, would this board not be in meltdown saying he's out of his depth and needs sacked?

Personally i believe they wouldn't have give him a chance in hell to turn things around.

Nope, we would have wanted him out. I do believe we have seen enough of Pardew in nearly 3 years to want him out though. It has now spanned 4 seasons (He has started 3 of them) and I don't believe he has a fucking clue how to improve us. Moyes finished 4th the season after 17th  and proved that was the right thing to do. Can you see Pardew even finishing in the top ten?

I'm also sure Moyes tried to do right things in the season he finished 17th but can't really remember it.

?

What is your question?

When Moyes joined Everton they were already in relegation trouble, if anything he helped them avoid it. I'm not really sure what your point is.

They did manage to finish 7th the season after Moyes joined before slumping to 17th so I suppose his record is similar to Pardews first few years. I just think Pardew's a cunt who has no clue and has shown nothing in the way of developing the squad as a whole

?

What is your question?

Besides league position, you are ignoring all (every.single) factor that would determine whether or not this board would be in "meltdown".

No i'm not, lowest ever points tally in the history of the club and a 17th place finish for a new young manager would certainly be getting labelled out of his depth and time to move on. Btw that wasn't the only time sections of Everton fans wanted him gone, their was other times too but the board did excellent to keep the faith in him and now he's managing the biggest club in the country. This is not me saying Pardew can be the next Moyes, i just think it's one bad season and we should be judging on this season to see if this side can bounce back, Everton and Moyes did, so can we.

?

What is your question?

Besides league position, you are ignoring all (every.single) factor that would determine whether or not this board would be in "meltdown".

No i'm not, lowest ever points tally in the history of the club and a 17th place finish for a new young manager would certainly be getting labelled out of his depth and time to move on. Btw that wasn't the only time sections of Everton fans wanted him gone, their was other times too but the board did excellent to keep the faith in him and now he's managing the biggest club in the country. This is not me saying Pardew can be the next Moyes, i just think it's one bad season and we should be judging on this season to see if this side can bounce back, Everton and Moyes did, so can we.

When they finished 17th which of their players should have been in a top 8 team?

Also, what were the finances like? What was their recruitment policy?

Doesn't miss a trick:

‘We get criticised a lot for perhaps not overspending and not perhaps being a little bit more ambitious in terms of our signings.

But you can look at those other situations where it has not gone well and Leeds are an example of that unfortunately.”

taken from The Mag

:lol:

Doesn't miss a trick:

‘We get criticised a lot for perhaps not overspending and not perhaps being a little bit more ambitious in terms of our signings.

But you can look at those other situations where it has not gone well and Leeds are an example of that unfortunately.”

taken from The Mag

As will be the other 19 teams in the Prem this year. Financial peril awaits them all.

Guest reefatoon

Doesn't miss a trick:

taken from The Mag

Cracking point Alan, so glad we didn't spend now.

Doesn't miss a trick:

taken from The Mag

There is no middle ground with them...always pull out extremes.  The jounos should be msking this bullshiters life much harder. They just let him spout off with no challenge.

Everton arent loaded but always bring players in, they never break themselves and have had really tight financial moments but still invest.

Bullshitter is bullshitting again.

?

What is your question?

When they finished 17th which of their players should have been in a top 8 team?

Ask Neil for that detail, all i know is regardless of that, he was 7th to 17th and our fans would have turned on him like savaged dogs because that's what we do. Pardew finished 5th and slumps to 16th and the whole city wants him crucified without even a shot of redemption. He's had half a season finished 12th, then up to 5th and now back down to 16th, ok we are at our lowest position under him but at least give him the chance to redeem himself, with the players at his disposal he can still make this work.

Doesn't miss a trick:

taken from The Mag

There is no middle ground with them...always pull out extremes.  The jounos should be msking this bullshiters life much harder. They just let him spout off with no challenge.

Everton arent loaded but always bring players in, they never break themselves and have had really tight financial moments but still invest.

Bullshitter is bullshitting again.

You can't blame him for bullshitting really. The main difference between us and Everton is that they would never hire a clapped out flop as a manager in the first place.

Not overspending doesn't bother me so much, although you usually have to spend money to make money, it's the fact that we do absolutely nothing to try and improve the club and build it. The Everton badge thing is a strange one, but at least they have a vision of improving the clubs image globally and want to progress. We couldn't give a fuck.

Moyes bought his own players, blowing the whole idea of a comparison out of the water.

How would you expect Pardew to improve unless he either buys his own players or Graham Carr starts buying the kind of junk he wants to work with? We buy attacking players for a negative manager and don't look likely to stop doing so, an issue Moyes never had to compete with.

?

What is your question?

Ask Neil for that detail, all i know is regardless of that, he was 7th to 17th and our fans would have turned on him like savaged dogs because that's what we do. Pardew finished 5th and slumps to 16th and the whole city wants him crucified without even a shot of redemption. He's had half a season finished 12th, then up to 5th and now back down to 16th, ok we are at our lowest position under him but at least give him the chance to redeem himself, with the players at his disposal he can still make this work.

He went from 5th to 16th which is even worse and SJP hasn't turned on him at all so you're talking complete and total bollox. With all due respect.

So people telling me that they would have stuck by Moyes when he accumulated Everton's worst ever points tally and finished 17th. Fuck off would you lot have done.

We've been here a million times, Moyes had a better record and a worse squad. You fuck off.

We haven't turned on him, have you read this board, there's a handful of people who are actually behind him this season to do well. I’ve always said the best thing about our supporters at SJP at the minute is the fact they don’t sing Pardew out songs. You just get the idiots who think it’s fine to turn up and yel abuse at him because they’ve paid their money so it’s acceptable to do that.