Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Vinkent

Delighted we're safe but it's terrifying to think our survival is down to a one-off error from QPR. Unbelievable

Ok can we get a shit load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

Unless we get humilated (not beyond the realms of possibility), I can't see there being any discontent at SJP whatsoever. The number of people who have fallen for his injuries/Europe patter is unbelievable.

I'd be amazed and very disappointed and frustrated if there aren't some anti Pardew demos at the game next week.

Ok can we get a shit load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

Unless we get humilated (not beyond the realms of possibility), I can't see there being any discontent at SJP whatsoever. The number of people who have fallen for his injuries/Europe patter is unbelievable.

I'd be amazed and very disappointed and frustrated if there isn't some anti Pardew demos at the game next week.

No chance IMO. Away fans were singing his name today, and I bet the same will happen against Arsenal unless we get fucking stuffed.

I don't want to lay into supporters. Personally I feel that - on a matchday - sticking it to the manager is entirely counter-productive. However, how people can lap up some of the stuff he's come out with - it just beggars belief. I was having a chat with another fan the other day and he said he rated Pardew. I asked him why and he came out with the same stuff; not positives about the manager himself, just those excuses. There's been a phenomenal job of lowering expectations this season.

It's incredible.  So little anger at having to watch that garbage every week.

I'd be amazed and very disappointed and frustrated if there isn't some anti Pardew demos at the game next week.

No chance IMO. Away fans were singing his name today, and I bet the same will happen against Arsenal unless we get fucking stuffed.

:thup: the fact that people STILL sing his name makes me think we're stuck with him for quite a while.

Guest neesy111

I don't want to lay into supporters. Personally I feel that - on a matchday - sticking it to the manager is entirely counter-productive. However, how people can lap up some of the stuff he's come out with - it just beggars belief. I was having a chat with another fan the other day and he said he rated Pardew. I asked him why and he came out with the same stuff; not positives about the manager himself, just those excuses. There's been a phenomenal job of lowering expectations this season.

Pardew is good at his own PR, I'll give him that.

Ok can we get a s*** load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

I'd be amazed and very disappointed and frustrated if there aren't some anti Pardew demos at the game next week.

I reckon there'll be people kicking off in the ground if someone did unfurl a banner :anguish:

Ok can we get a s*** load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

No chance IMO. Away fans were singing his name today, and I bet the same will happen against Arsenal unless we get f***ing stuffed.

I honestly don't get it, I mean right now we are playing like mid table championship side at best.. Surely they see the same shit we do?

No, we're not Chelsea.

I won't be sad the see the back of Pardew, although if/when it happens his replacement needs to be an inspiring choice (i.e no Martin Jols).

Change of manager alone definitely won't have us threatening the top 6 again though. Far too many of these players are mediocre, cowardly, or a minging combination of both.

Just looking at his interview again

We have made mistakes but we will make sure that we protect ourselves. The Premier League is so unforgiving."

So unforgiving? :lol: What does that even mean? Is he blaming the league structure or what?

Couldn't believe him taking Ben Arfa off.  Well I could but it didn't stop me shouting FUCK OFF MAN.  We invite pressure on to ourselves constantly.

Honestly, Ben Arfa and Gouffran. Literally the only two players who looked capable of keeping the ball in their half.

His defensive tactics are so flawed. His defensive tactic, in a nutshell is: "give the opposition as many chances as possible." It's absolutely exhausting having to watch us beg teams to score.

I reckon there'll be people kicking off in the ground if someone did unfurl a banner :anguish:

:sadnod: