Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Geordiesned

Shit stirrer Luke Edwards is on Five Live in a few minutes "giving his side of the story" to ban. Can't listen myself but would be interested to know if he's as dense as Ryder.

Wouldn't worry. If we finish 17th or lower he's a dead man walking.

I still believe this. All this public support is predictable, with 3 games to go everyone needs to be seen to be pulling in the same direction. Once the season's over let's see how willing they are to back Pardew.

If we are going to do this the right way then he must be sacked the day after the last game of the season.

If he's going to be sacked then that's definitely the way to do it.

s*** stirrer Luke Edwards is on Five Live in a few minutes "giving his side of the story" to ban. Can't listen myself but would be interested to know if he's as dense as Ryder.

I'm listening anyway. Will let you know if he says owt interesting.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8685190/Newcastle-defender-Steven-Taylor-denies-disharmony-in-dressing-room

We go to West Ham and we're going looking for a win. The gaffer has touched on it. With three games to go we know we need at least three points.

I know a lot can be read into a turn of phrase etc...but hopefully he's done more than touch on it :lol:

We have to look for wins in all these games...No more flim flam.

s*** stirrer Luke Edwards is on Five Live in a few minutes "giving his side of the story" to ban. Can't listen myself but would be interested to know if he's as dense as Ryder.

I'm listening anyway. Will let you know if he says owt interesting.

Here we go.

3 or 4 people (including players) said there was unrest in the club. Has text conversations/shorthand notes with/from them. Important to get the story out. Employers saying there are problems.

Will continue to cover Newcastle anyway.

Nothing groundbreaking.

3 or 4 people (including players) said there was unrest in the club. Has text conversations/shorthand notes with/from them. Important to get the story out. Employers saying there are problems.

Nothing groundbreaking.

yep i just heard the interview, he specifically stated that the players questioned the managers tactics lol.

you dont need contacts to tell you that Edwards, we already f***ing know.

he also mentioned he and the telegraph offered to rewrite the story as they admit it was poor timing. lol  too f***ing late we already read it.

Has he been able to show any example of this so called unrest ? Good luck covering Newcastle with zero access, he'll be out of a job as soon as the telegraph feel their PR stance is over.

29. TonyHibbertStartsRiots

11 MINUTES AGO

Cant bare Pardew, last year he said Newcastle are in a different league to Everton now, hopefully next year that will be true.......

:lol:

2 weeks ago Pardew said we were only 2 new signings away from a top ten side lol

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130502/pardew-were-pulling-together_2281670_3164883

"I haven't even looked at the run-ins of the other clubs because it's very, very important that you focus on yourself"

Well this would make sense if it wasn't for the fact all he ever focuses on is the opposition, much to the detriment of our attacking play. I know he's talking about fixtures but why can't he adopt this attitude to our play, instead of just trying to stop whoever we are playing.

"Some of the wildfire that we've had has just been way, way off the mark."

Wtf are you on about?. The cunt can't even speak English, so no surprise there are communication problems.

29. TonyHibbertStartsRiots

11 MINUTES AGO

Cant bare Pardew, last year he said Newcastle are in a different league to Everton now, hopefully next year that will be true.......

:lol:

Wasn't it proved that he never said any such thing and whatever they were referring to was taken completely out of context.  I seem to recall that the original interview it was thought that they were referring to said something along the lines that Newcastle and Everton (both teams) were in a different league financially to the top 4.  The Liverpool media have used it against us ever since.

When those quotes first arose when we played Everton at the beginning of the season, our journalists tried to find the interviews that the Liverpool press were referring to (from the previous season) and could find nothing that confirmed Everton's interpretation.

Guest Geordiesned

Fucking wanker blaming home fans for shit recent results on Radio Newcastle!

Also still harping on about Sunderland match and even talking about Steve Bruce and how had conversation with him about how derby defeat effected him!

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Guest Geordiesned

?

Paraphrasing but said "pass was played after 15 minutes which Brendan Rogers said was really good pass but crowd booed it. So maybe we're better off playing away from home. I'm sure we'll get the support from our away fans"

?

Paraphrasing but said "pass was played after 15 minutes which Brendan Rogers said was really good pass but crowd booed it. So maybe we're better off playing away from home. I'm sure we'll get the support from our away fans"

Rodgers clearly trolling."Cracking ball there Jonas ok....straight into the path of Coutinho ok. Didn't even have to break stride ok." :lol:

Nothing groundbreaking.

I found it interesting how sure he was of his sources. For those who didn't hear it, he said he had the texts saved and had kept his shorthand notes etc, and that the 3-4 people were currently employed by NUFC. Also that some players had questioned Pardew's tactics - not sure if the article mentioned that. He's not exactly going to say he made it all up, but it sounded legit.

Sounds pretty fishy tbh. Someone somewhere along the line feels there's a definite problem.

How would he know Rogers said it was a really good pass? "That pass on 15 minutes the crowd booed, just want you to know it was a good pass, don't worry about it". Pardew is a massive arsehole, he's lucky he's getting full crowds and not demonstrations against him.

?

Bullshit that like. He's had nothing but support at SJP despite delivering one of our worst seasons in the last 20 years.