Alan Pardew

Mike

"The big difference between the two sides on Saturday will be they will have much more Premier League experience than us."

:anguish:

West Ham rock up to play say a Benfica/Lille/Other European club that has no premier league experience, who will win.

This argument is so so bad for one off games. Over the course of a season the physicality and pace takes it's toll on players without that experience but should not be an excuse for individual games. We also have Tiote, Jonas, Colo, Simpson, Taylor, Cabaye, Cisse, Ben Arfa that have played over a season in this league. Irrelevant just go out and smash them

I'm sick to the back teeth of the drivel that comes out of his mouth now. They were championship last year, a lot of them have experience of being relegated. Also out squad has experience of playing in major tournaments. Can not wait till this prick has gone.

Agree with that. They are just a physical team. The best way to beat teams like that is to utilise pace and get at them, relentless and grab a goal or two. Never mind this premier league experience crap. Qpr and Reading players have more premier league experience than Sissokho/Mbiwa/Debuchy  but I wouldn't swap that. We have better players on paper than these lot and need to start showing it.

He could have done with just keeping his own counsel this week and not giving soundbites, horrible, excuse making cunt

Think the Telegraph piece is funny and takes an entertaining and well deserved swipe at the club who IMO have mishandled the whole thing. It would have just been another puff piece of journalistic opportunism - but our reaction has given it more legs and the feeling that the original article was based in truth.

Yeah I found it funny, just digging at the situation that its all a bit daft and will probably blow over in a few weeks while in the meantime it could create a siege mentality that helps the club.

Can't believe this bypassed people's sarcasm detectors.

he's the george osborne of football management.

stubborn, smug, wont be told, negative, uninspiring, unimaginative, blame-shifting, excuse-hawking idiot - really dont know who i hate more.

still think GO shades it.

He must realise the tide has firmly turned against him now.

He's been talking a lot recently about how harsh the criticism has been, including personal criticism, so it must finally be getting through to the smug, arrogant fraud.

"The big difference between the two sides on Saturday will be they will have much more Premier League experience than us."

The fuck is this shit man.  Seriously. Just go.

Where was this quote from? Wasn't in the press conference I presume?

Shame if he did say it because it had sounded like he was going to be more positive going into this game but if he said this then it's same old negative pardew readying the excuses.

Guest Roger Kint

Reading these quotes i am seriously going to be chucking £100 on us to go down(7/1 atm) if his teamsheet matches his defeatist attitude.  :blush:

The big difference between the two sides will be that Allardyce knows his game plan and will execute it without hesitation. Pardew on the other hand will flip and flop from one formation to another, probably several times in the same game, with each change making things progressively worse as he runs out of ideas.

Why is Pardew banging on about "lack of experience" now?

It's his latest ridiculous excuse when the real issue is him, his decisions and the way he gets us coached to play football.

Its ironic that people might think the french at the club are causing problems. IMO it's the cockneys at the club who are the biggest problem.

Having cliques in the squad could be considered vital. Most good teams have seniority or groups who become the core of the team. If anything, forcing players to be all exactly equal could be the reason why are showing zero leadership on the pitch.

It's his latest ridiculous excuse when the real issue is him, his decisions and the way he gets us coached to play football.

He wasn't really banging on, it was an answer about the fact that he has had to use people like Haidara more than he expected. Not that it matters what he says like, but still. Surprisingly enough he isn't going to say "the problem is me, I'm clueless" in interviews.

Stating the obvious, but this whole situation is f***ed. It's almost as if it's written in the stars for us to go down.

His negative patter during the run in, pathetic. The club banning journo's (sic) for stating the obvious, embarrassing. They might as well ban half of the fans from attending matches.

Having to rely on Wigan to f*** up their last few games, unforgivable.

I can see Gouffran being benched, Jonas LB and Shola starting. How did it come to this?

God's sake. I was in an alright mood until I started typing.

edit: such is my anger that my spelling and grammar has gone to shit.

Guest Dontooner

He wasn't really banging on, it was an answer about the fact that he has had to use people like Haidara more than he expected. Not that it matters what he says like, but still. Surprisingly enough he isn't going to say "the problem is me, I'm clueless" in interviews.

The excuse of "Lack of Premier League experience" , only came about after the match interview in the Liverpool game.

Thought the presenter gave him the excuse and he pretty much ran with it till today.

:roll: He's back, folks.

Haidara has started 2 league games btw.

His comments this week have been fine, he's been a lot more positive and said we need to get goals and be more attacking, this is what everyone wanted, right? Those West Ham comments are fine too, he says we can make it up in energy and quality, he's pretty much saying we have higher calibre players.

:roll: He's back, folks.

Haidara has started 2 league games btw.

Christ, really?

I thought enough time had passed since the last round of abuse that we could go back to some constructive debate.