Alan Pardew

Mike

Im thinking

1) Young

2) Cheap

3) Would come

Once you filter out most people using the above, who would be left???

Me, get in!

Suppose 2 out of 3 ain't bad

What managers in the lower leagues have developed a reputation for attacking, passing football with good results on a shoestring budget? That's the kind of manager we'd be going for if Pardew was to be binned. Same principle as the players we buy; hoping to strike it lucky on the cheap with someone hungry to come here and prove themselves at low financial risk.

Even if I was convinced in the slightest that Pardew's job is at risk, talk of Benitez, Moyes and the likes is mental IMO.

Poyet.

Brighton might come up though. Is there anyone currently unemployed?

Guest icemanblue

I'm younger than Joe Kinnear ffs!

So negative. Could have compared your age to Ferguson, but you're lowering our expectations with this Kinnear talk. I fucking hate you so much.

What managers in the lower leagues have developed a reputation for attacking, passing football with good results on a shoestring budget? That's the kind of manager we'd be going for if Pardew was to be binned. Same principle as the players we buy; hoping to strike it lucky on the cheap with someone hungry to come here and prove themselves at low financial risk.

Even if I was convinced in the slightest that Pardew's job is at risk, talk of Benitez, Moyes and the likes is mental IMO.

Poyet.

Brighton might come up though. Is there anyone currently unemployed?

Scroll down and take your pick  :jones:

http://www.bestofthebets.com/managers

Although many NUFC fans hate Poyet and he's presumably good friends with Dennis Wise, so it's probably a good shout.

DOnt know anyone that actualy hates him  :lol:

As a player he always scored goals against us but never heard anyone hating him.

Although many NUFC fans hate Poyet and he's presumably good friends with Dennis Wise, so it's probably a good shout.

As a player he always scored goals against us but never heard anyone hating him.

I was at Wembley and he broke my heart, C**t.

Me too, cunt.

He was also a cheat.

Me too, c***.

He was also a cheat.

The only time in my life I saw us almost do something and well ....... you know how it ended.

Me too, c***.

He was also a cheat.

The only time in my life I saw us almost do something and well ....... you know how it ended.

4 bastarding trips to Wembley. I walked out of there that day just happy that we put the ball in the net.

Me too, c***.

He was also a cheat.

4 bastarding trips to Wembley. I walked out of there that day just happy that we put the ball in the net.

add to that that shocking performance at the millenium

If he stays long enough he may actually manage it:

01110000011000010111001001100100011001010111011100100000011010010111001100100000011000010010000001100011011101010110111001110100

Me too, c***.

He was also a cheat.

Its my dads fault. He took me to see us get humped by Liverpool in 1977 or thereabouts and I was hooked.

01110000011000010111001001100100011001010111011100100000011010010111001100100000011000010010000001100011011101010110111001110100

Alien tech?

Me too, c***.

He was also a cheat.

Its my dads fault. He took me to see us get humped by Liverpool in 1977 or thereabouts and I was hooked.

my dads too. decided to emigrate to the uk in the 60's and study, but picked Newcastle uni rather than manchester

Alien tech?

Its like being back at work.

I agree, he is tho.