Alan Pardew

Mike

I remember Valencia players once doing "their own thing" under Koeman in a cup final.

Even if we somehow manage to stay up, I'll never ever forgive this utter excuse of a prick for putting me through this again.

Can anyone really see this cunt inspiring our players to go out and play for their lives on Sunday?

Ordinarily I'd argue that they really shouldn't need inspiring in this position, but considering they've all probably been talking to their agents for the last six weeks about their next move I'm not so sure that will wash.

So yeah, he'll have to inspire them.

My only hope now is Pardew's comments the other day about forgetting performances and just trying to win. Hopefully that means he doesn't stick to his usual gameplan and lets the players get on with it.

:(

Suggested the opposite to me those quotes mind, I read it as him saying he'd try to strangle the life out of the game more than ever.

Please don't, it's like telling a kid santa isn't real :(

He DEFINITELY meant he wasn't going to get too involved and would let the players do what they like, he must have :(

All hope abandon when Pardew is involved.

My only hope now is Pardew's comments the other day about forgetting performances and just trying to win. Hopefully that means he doesn't stick to his usual gameplan and lets the players get on with it.

:(

Suggested the opposite to me those quotes mind, I read it as him saying he'd try to strangle the life out of the game more than ever.

Please don't, it's like telling a kid santa isn't real :(

He DEFINITELY meant he wasn't going to get too involved and would let the players do what they like, he must have :(

I honestly read it the other way, sorry mate. :lol: As in it doesn't matter if we play well, we just need to scrape a win.

Guest bimpy474

Can anyone really see this cunt inspiring our players to go out and play for their lives on Sunday?

Ordinarily I'd argue that they really shouldn't need inspiring in this position, but considering they've all probably been talking to their agents for the last six weeks about their next move I'm not so sure that will wash.

Then were fucked.

My only hope is that the QPR players have been doing the same and we out less-shit them to victory. Plus I have said a couple of times I think playing away at the moment, despite our lack of wins, is better than the pressure cooker of SJP which many of our players have wilted at this season.

They looked vaguely on their game on Saturday (while seldom being incisive) until around the hour mark, when the only 2 creative outlets were taken off within minutes of each other and our only good finisher was shunted off to the wing in favour of a useless lump.  We suddenly had nobody to take the pressure off / attack the opposition, and could have actually lost the game while looking a million miles from winning it.

Their hands are tied to an extent, we find it difficult to score at the best of times never mind when the manager voluntarily makes it more difficult.

Guest neesy111

The way things are, Ashley should just hold a carrot (i.e. money bonus) to the players to keep us up, if that can't motivate them then nothing well.

I don't know where people are getting this idea that he'll be going if we stay up.

Most of the fans who go to games are still "HE GOT US TO 5TH. KING PARDEW."

While the board are still clueless about football, they only look to make a profit.

Have a look at some newspaper comments sections about us.  I don't think there's too many people left who still back him.

His hands are tied my arse. Another piss poor excuse. For fuck sake.

If that's aimed at me, I meant the players... who visibly ran out of ideas on Saturday when HBA/Gouffran went off and Cisse was relocated to the wing.

I don't think Pardew's hands are tied whatsoever, he's had a good enough squad this season to have us in the top half without many issues.

Guest bimpy474

If that's aimed at me, I meant the players... who visibly ran out of ideas on Saturday when HBA/Gouffran went off and Cisse was relocated to the win.

I don't think Pardew's hands are tied whatsoever, he's had a good enough squad this season to have us in the top half without many issues.

Not aimed at anyone mate, especially not you, you little pitbull :lol:, just my opinion.

As i said tied my arse.

Not sure about anyone else but I drew so many comparisons from Stoke's performance tonight to the way Pardew has had us playing most of the season from defence to attack, only difference is they are at least a threat from corners and set pieces. He really has ruined us, and it will only get worse if he stays should we stay up, or even if we go down and he stays.

Looking at the standard of teams around us I think this relegation would be the worst achievement I've ever witnessed in football.

Disagree although there isn't much in it.

How many games was it Hull went without winning last time?

Either way it's an abysmally shocking situation. Fucking bunch of jokers.

If that's aimed at me, I meant the players... who visibly ran out of ideas on Saturday when HBA/Gouffran went off and Cisse was relocated to the win.

Not aimed at anyone mate, especially not you, you little pitbull :lol:, just my opinion.

As i said tied my arse.

:lol: No, I just meant because I'd just used the phrase "hands are tied" in my post just now (meaning the players) and didn't want to be misunderstood.

I just hope we can put a good side out on Sunday and largely stick to it, I don't care if Ben Arfa's keeling over by the end we need him on the pitch on the off-chance he can produce something.  Our dynamism and creativity is non-existent without players such as him, Gouff and Marv on the pitch.

Pardew really needs to put the pressure on the ref and the linesman on fri/sat, comments which will get him in to trouble, the reason I say this is they'll then be broadcast all over the place and everyone will be watching for another mistake and it may swing us in our favour, especially since qpr have nothing to play for. The ref/linesman will be compelled to side with us knowing what's at stake for us and not for qpr. There are plenty of examples he can use, he really needs to make a huge deal about it and that a wrong decision could cost the club a place in the premiership.

Leave it till Friday/sat so the FA can't do anything till the games are played.

If he manages to get a team with the quality of our squad (a team with 11 internationals or potential international) relegated, he has to go down as one of the worst managers that has ever managed us.

Looking at the standard of teams around us I think this relegation would be the worst achievement I've ever witnessed in football.

Disagree although there isn't much in it.

How many games was it Hull went without winning last time?

Either way it's an abysmally shocking situation. Fucking bunch of jokers.

Won 2 of their last 29 games, and still stayed up. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

As i said tied my arse.

:lol: No, I just meant because I'd just used the phrase "hands are tied" in my post just now (meaning the players) and didn't want to be misunderstood.

I just hope we can put a good side out on Sunday and largely stick to it, I don't care if Ben Arfa's keeling over by the end we need him on the pitch on the off-chance he can produce something.  Our dynamism and creativity is non-existent without players such as him, Gouff and Marv on the pitch.

I know what you mean, i just hope the twat leaves our match winners on.

The hands tied thing, i'm sure i saw it earlier, someone reckoned his hands were tied, which i think is utter bollocks and it was your post which jogged my memory.