Alan Pardew

Mike

Genuinely flabbergasted by that Europa League quote- what's the aim for next season then, 8th/9th?

He's been blaming the Europa League all season, and now is thanking god that we're not in it next year.

Got to wonder what his ambition for the club is.

Guest icemanblue

Thought it might be a bit more easy going on here, tonight. Bit of relief doing wonders for people's moods. What's to be gained from picking through his every word, getting yourself wound up? We are where we are (because of him etc), but we're safe. Let the summer take its course and see how things turn out.

Why?

Now we can throughly go through the reason for this shit stain of a season.  The manager is ultimately to blame for that.

Why what?

Believe me, the reason has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Repeatedly. They're daft quotes, no doubt about it, but they're the words of the single most relieved man on the planet. I might understand it better if I wanted to be wound up by them. I don't know, tonight I want to relax properly for the first time in a couple of months.

I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0

f***ing hell. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that literally like.

regardless he shouldnt be saying it :lol:

Sure, one of his weaknesses is that he's too open in response to questioning. Probably because he wants to come across as slick.

Nah, he just likes the sound of his own voice.

That's definitely true.

Fuuuuck :lol: :lol:

Saw this thread jump forward three pages and got excited.

It was just quotes of him:

- not caring if we lost 4-0 next week

- and being grateful we're not in Europe next season

It's Yao or cry time.

:yao:

Thought it might be a bit more easy going on here, tonight. Bit of relief doing wonders for people's moods. What's to be gained from picking through his every word, getting yourself wound up? We are where we are (because of him etc), but we're safe. Let the summer take its course and see how things turn out.

Why?

Now we can throughly go through the reason for this shit stain of a season.  The manager is ultimately to blame for that.

Why what?

Believe me, the reason has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Repeatedly. They're daft quotes, no doubt about it, but they're the words of the single most relieved man on the planet. I might understand it better if I wanted to be wound up by them. I don't know, tonight I want to relax properly for the first time in a couple of months.

Who's wound up? :lol:

Genuinely flabbergasted by that Europa League quote- what's the aim for next season then, 8th/9th?

He's been blaming the Europa League all season, and now is thanking god that we're not in it next year.

Champions League or nothing  :pardsgrin:

Fucking hell. :lol:

:lol: Jesus Christ.

You actually believe a manager doesn't care if he gets hammered?

He said it, man.  Why the fuck did he say it then? :lol:

As I've said about three times, because he's incredibly relieved we've stayed up. And he has a tendency to be too casual in interviews.

f***ing hell. :lol:

Go on then, how else would he mean it? Baffled. :lol:

:lol:

Can't believe anyone would think he does mean it literally. He's expressing his relief at staying up FFS.

I mean, he talks a lot of s**** but the reaction to some stuff from people is insane.

Your constant defence of the bloke is pretty insane to be fair. It must get tiresome, even for you?

I'm not defending his performance, I'm saying that it's stupid and childish to rip apart quotes that aren't remotely as bad as people choose to believe.

:lol: They're some of the worst quotes from him yet, you're absolutely off your rocker.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure the players are happy to hear that their manager hates playing against some of the top teams in Europe.

"Don't care if my team loses 4-0 next week" :lol:

I'm absolutely astonished by this man. There's talking s****, but this is just obscene.

Have you heard the interview?

Yep.

He's clearly a moron.

You just blew his theory that the interview wasn't real.

Pardew Lover!

Guest icemanblue

Nah, mate. Cunt's got to go, full stop. Why hang around and wait when we are all very well aware that this is the case right now?

Right? That wasn't what I was saying, really. Only one man can make that call. It'll happen at the end of the season, if it's going to happen.

Guest neesy111

Why?

Why what?

I'm not talking about the quotes. :lol:  I'm on about the 1st part of the post about it being easier on here tonight. 

Guest bimpy474

"Don't care if my team loses 4-0 next week" :lol:

I'm absolutely astonished by this man. There's talking s****, but this is just obscene.

Have you heard the interview?

Yep.

He's clearly a moron.

You just blew his theory that the interview wasn't real.

Pardew Lover!

Oi didn't you say that to me yesterday :lol:

Doesn't care if we lose 4-0 next week apparently:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/05/12/3974043/-?

Good news for those who've shelled out for tickets!

How on Earth is it acceptable for a manager to say that?  It's becoming more and more like he's just taking the piss.

Fucking disgusting specimen.

Cannot be allowed to take charge of that game after that shit.

Guest bimpy474

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/pop%20corn/grand/pop_corn_awsome_gif.gif

Well usually after we lose but fuck it, this thread :lol:

As I've said about three times, because he's incredibly relieved we've stayed up. And he has a tendency to be too casual in interviews.

It still doesn't make any sense.  It's indefensible for a Newcastle manager to say that, and you're defending it.  Again.

It still doesn't make any sense.  It's indefensible for a Newcastle manager to say that, and you're defending it.  Again.

Sigh. Fair play, as I said it's pointless me trying to have any debate, I should have known better.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1322827.jpg

:lol: Pahahahaahaahaahaahaahahaahahahahaahahahaha