Alan Pardew

Mike

In terms of league position, the Europa League had no effect on Stoke at all. In fact it rarely does to any team.

Stoke and Fulham are brought up all the time regarding the damage the Europa League can do to a following season, but I don't know why. The worst it did for either of those was when Fulham dropped from 7th to 12th. They got to the final that year.

It just makes the season generally harder doesn't it? It's not an excuse and it doesn't mean you should go from midtable to relegation, but it puts more of a strain on the squad and robs you of preparation time for league games. 

Guest bimpy474

I want Pardew gone but the way people read into everything he says is really pathetic.

We know the guys not up to it, there's no need to nail him to a cross IMO.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Pardew is to blame for our season, fullstop. Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're saying we're reading too much into it :lol: He actually said those words, we didn't.

He's been talking shit all season but only since Sunderland has it become an issue.

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing,  not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

That's just a lie. I'm not quite sure why you just lied there. Why did you lie?

Yeah liar, i put it nicer though.

It was a better idea to put it nicer.

Well you are the king of debate like so I would do well to head your advice.

For shizzle.

Shizzle mmm i like that.

:lol: When did Jotenko replace Pardew in the banner?

:lol:

Should be the exploding Jotenko.

Is it actually him in the banner? :lol: Brilliant.

Aye :lol:

Blokes helped bring a giggle to an otherwise depressing season.

In terms of league position, the Europa League had no effect on Stoke at all. In fact it rarely does to any team.

Stoke and Fulham are brought up all the time regarding the damage the Europa League can do to a following season, but I don't know why. The worst it did for either of those was when Fulham dropped from 7th to 12th. They got to the final that year.

It just makes the season generally harder doesn't it? It's not an excuse and it doesn't mean you should go from midtable to relegation, but it puts more of a strain on the squad and robs you of preparation time for league games. 

It's not an excuse, you're just trying your best to claim it is.

I want Pardew gone but the way people read into everything he says is really pathetic.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Pardew is to blame for our season, fullstop. Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're saying we're reading too much into it :lol: He actually said those words, we didn't.

He's been talking shit all season but only since Sunderland has it become an issue.

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing, not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

It's an issue but it isn't.

If you think it's only since Sunderland then you can't possibly have been paying attention.

I'm saying its become an issue amongst you since the derby.

I love the amount of anti pardew fans since the derby pretending to have hated him all along. Bullshit.

He's talked shit since day one, I ask again, where have you been?

Guest bimpy474

I'd like to hear it rather than read it, hopefully it'll be on MOTD or the BBC site soon.

Do i detect that you dont believe them to be true, what if they were said to the written press ?.

It's not an excuse, you just wish it was.

Unnecessary dig that Dave.

I'd like to hear it rather than read it, hopefully it'll be on MOTD or the BBC site soon.

Do i detect that you dont believe them to be true, what if they were said to the written press ?.

I believe them to be true obviously, I just want to hear the question and the tone of voice etc.

Well why else bring it up? It's not been an excuse for anyone else, why should it be an excuse for us?

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing, not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

If you think it's only since Sunderland then you can't possibly have been paying attention.

I love the amount of anti pardew fans since the derby pretending to have hated him all along. Bullshit.

Well i've been going for ages, got told off about it too. :lol:

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

You're starting to go on about this now too. You massive blouse.

I'd love to know what Pardew would have to come out with in the press for some people on here to be annoyed with his comments.  You're meant to be supporters of this club, how can it not irritate you when you've got the manager saying he doesn't care if we get smashed 4-0 at home after overseeing 2 of the most embarrassing home defeats in recent memory and that he's delighted we haven't qualified for a competition which gives the supporters some pride when we do.

Honestly, what would he have to say or does he have carte blanche to say whatever the fuck he likes?

Guest bimpy474

I believe them to be true obviously, I just want to hear the question and the tone of voice etc.

Ah right, and to be fair that is perfectly acceptable reasoning.

Well why else bring it up? It's not been an excuse for anyone else, why should it be an excuse for us?

I don't understand what you're getting at. All I've said is that it makes the season harder and some managers would probably rather not be in it. I don't think that's so hard to accept. I've never claimed it's the reason for our bad season.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

You're actually saying I've just started hating Pardew since the derby? :lol: Fucking hell.

Ah right, and to be fair that is a perfectly acceptable reasoning.

Thanks!

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

You're starting to go on about this now too. You massive blouse.

I knew you'd notice :lol:

I'd love to know what Pardew would have to come out with in the press for some people on here to be annoyed with his comments.  You're meant to be supporters of this club, how can it not irritate you when you've got the manager saying he doesn't care if we get smashed 4-0 at home after overseeing 2 of the most embarrassing home defeats in recent memory and that he's delighted we haven't qualified for a competition which gives the supporters some pride when we do.

Honestly, what would he have to say or does he have carte blanche to say whatever the fuck he likes?

If you're talking about me you might have missed the point. I was saying that I don't believe he means it literally. Having only read it and not heard/seen it of course.

Guest neesy111

There's different post match interviews for different media you know.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

You're actually saying I've just started hating Pardew since the derby? :lol: Fucking hell.

You're so fickle Jack, you were up Pardew's arse until that Sunderland loss. bimpy was the same.

I hope he's spouting this shit cos he's been told he's on his way. Unbelievably ridiculous things to say.

Thank fuck I don't have to go to Brugge again next year, it was shit and don't get me started on Bordeaux or the stop off in Paris (fucking dump).

I'd love it if we lost 4-0 next week, it's great to go to games with loads of goals. I remember QPR coming up here one year giving us a humping in the last home game; brilliant day, I was thrilled for them, it was sunny as a well and they had a good looking away strip to boot.

Hope Arsenal wear a nice strip and I can wear shorts to the match.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

When you look at the context in which he said it, it doesnt look that bad. It's a bit like saying " I can now die in peace because  I've seen my club lift a trophy" . It does not mean that I want to die 

Of course if he could stop making these double-edged comments and start working on his footballing identity/philosophy ,we'll be better off next season

Guest bimpy474

Ah right, and to be fair that is a perfectly acceptable reasoning.

Thanks!

Actually being genuine, how someone says something can be perceived different when it's written down.

There's different post match interviews for different media you know.

I know, I don't know where these quotes come from. Wherever, does it matter? I'm just saying I'd like to hear rather than read them.