Alan Pardew

Mike

I want Pardew gone but the way people read into everything he says is really pathetic.

We know the guys not up to it, there's no need to nail him to a cross IMO.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Pardew is to blame for our season, fullstop. Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're saying we're reading too much into it :lol: He actually said those words, we didn't.

He's been talking shit all season but only since Sunderland has it become an issue.

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing, not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

It's an issue but it isn't.

If you think it's only since Sunderland then you can't possibly have been paying attention.

I'm saying its become an issue amongst you since the derby.

I love the amount of anti pardew fans since the derby pretending to have hated him all along. Bullshit.

He's talked shit since day one, I ask again, where have you been?

Well i've been going for ages, got told off about it too. :lol:

You're starting to go on about this now too. You massive blouse.

I knew you'd notice :lol:

:lol:

I read the forum, how could I not notice?

Guest bimpy474

I want Pardew gone but the way people read into everything he says is really pathetic.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Pardew is to blame for our season, fullstop. Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're saying we're reading too much into it :lol: He actually said those words, we didn't.

He's been talking shit all season but only since Sunderland has it become an issue.

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing, not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

If you think it's only since Sunderland then you can't possibly have been paying attention.

I love the amount of anti pardew fans since the derby pretending to have hated him all along. Bullshit.

You're actually saying I've just started hating Pardew since the derby? :lol: Fucking hell.

You're so fickle Jack, you were up Pardew's arse until that Sunderland loss. bimpy was the same.

I was ?, really !! ah nuts :lol:

If they don't sack him, then he will see out his contract imho, he has massively fucked up this season and deserves to go. I'm sure Dekka and Mike never expected to bring in international players etc and be fighting relegation, this can't be part of their blueprint.

I'd like to hear it rather than read it, hopefully it'll be on MOTD or the BBC site soon.

Do i detect that you dont believe them to be true, what if they were said to the written press ?.

I believe them to be true obviously, I just want to hear the question and the tone of voice etc.

Ah right, and to be fair that is a perfectly acceptable reasoning.

Thanks!

Actually being genuine, how someone says something can be perceived different when it's written down.

I know, cheers, that's all I'm saying. Obviously if Pardew has deadpan seriously said he doesn't give a fuck about getting beat by Arsenal then it's not acceptable, but I think that's fairly unlikely (on balance).

If he's said it jokingly in response to a question about how relieved he is about staying up before the final day, then it's unwise but forgivable.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

You're starting to go on about this now too. You massive blouse.

I knew you'd notice :lol:

I read the forum, how could I not notice?

True, i miss shit loads though  :undecided:

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

And that's fair enough, in fact its excellent.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

That fact that he's going into a match not caring if we're hammered and being happy that we done the bare minimal just shows that he has the iq levels of a ham sandwich. We need to sack this goon ASAP only he could come out with such ridiculous comments.

Guest P.Aimar10

To be fair, the Europa League does take a toll in terms of form.

Benfica tied 1-1 against Estoril because the team was simply without any strenght left after feners game. We pressed hard the first half, but were too tired to even atack properly on the second half. In any normal conditions we would have trounced estoril.

Sure it was our fault for not rotating players, a issue Jorge Jesus just doesnt seem to understand, but should we have been playing just 1 game per week like Porto, not only we would have went to Dragao with a 4 point lead minimum, we wouldnt have played like we did yesterday either.

It always takes a toll on the team, so I understand Pardew for doing these comments, but his negative football aproach is also to be blamed for this season.

I'd love to know what Pardew would have to come out with in the press for some people on here to be annoyed with his comments.  You're meant to be supporters of this club, how can it not irritate you when you've got the manager saying he doesn't care if we get smashed 4-0 at home after overseeing 2 of the most embarrassing home defeats in recent memory and that he's delighted we haven't qualified for a competition which gives the supporters some pride when we do.

Honestly, what would he have to say or does he have carte blanche to say whatever the fuck he likes?

If you're talking about me you might have missed the point. I was saying that I don't believe he means it literally. Having only read it and not heard/seen it of course.

I haven't missed anyone's point thanks, I'm saying there's a line you can't cross with your comments as a manager and he's crossed it.

Guest bimpy474

I'd like to hear it rather than read it, hopefully it'll be on MOTD or the BBC site soon.

Do i detect that you dont believe them to be true, what if they were said to the written press ?.

I believe them to be true obviously, I just want to hear the question and the tone of voice etc.

Thanks!

Actually being genuine, how someone says something can be perceived different when it's written down.

I know, cheers, that's all I'm saying. Obviously if Pardew has deadpan seriously said he doesn't give a fuck about getting beat by Arsenal then it's not acceptable, but I think that's fairly unlikely (on balance).

If he's said it jokingly in response to a question about how relieved he is about staying up before the final day, then it's unwise but forgivable.

It could be a throw away comment, but he has to be intelligent enough to know it's unacceptable. And we do pick apart his comments tbf. But these few are quite mental like.

Benfica tied 1-1 against Estoril because the team was simply without any strenght left after feners game. We pressed hard the first half, but were too tired to even atack properly on the second half. In any normal conditions we would have trounced estoril.

Sure it was our fault for not rotating players, a issue Jorge Jesus just doesnt seem to understand, but should we have been playing just 1 game per week like Porto, not only we would have went to Dragao with a 4 point lead minimum, we wouldnt have played like we did yesterday either.

It always takes a toll on the team, so I understand Pardew for doing these comments, but his negative football aproach is also to be blamed for this season.

This is all I've been arguing, it doesn't seem to have legs.

I'd love to know what Pardew would have to come out with in the press for some people on here to be annoyed with his comments.  You're meant to be supporters of this club, how can it not irritate you when you've got the manager saying he doesn't care if we get smashed 4-0 at home after overseeing 2 of the most embarrassing home defeats in recent memory and that he's delighted we haven't qualified for a competition which gives the supporters some pride when we do.

Honestly, what would he have to say or does he have carte blanche to say whatever the fuck he likes?

If you're talking about me you might have missed the point. I was saying that I don't believe he means it literally. Having only read it and not heard/seen it of course.

I haven't missed anyone's point thanks, I'm saying there's a line you can't cross with your comments as a manager and he's crossed it.

OK, just wondering.

There's different post match interviews for different media you know.

I know, I don't know where these quotes come from. Wherever, does it matter? I'm just saying I'd like to hear rather than read them.

Maybe he was asked?

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

And that's fair enough, in fact its excellent.

Thanks, you're nice you like.

Where are you lot in your league again, mate?

There's different post match interviews for different media you know.

I know, I don't know where these quotes come from. Wherever, does it matter? I'm just saying I'd like to hear rather than read them.

Maybe he was asked?

Yes, what's your point?

Thanks!

It could be a throw away comment, but he has to be intelligent enough to know it's unacceptable. And we do pick apart his comments tbf. But these few are quite mental like.

Yup. What it highlights in a stark manner he how thick as a bulls dick he is.

Thanks!

Wouldn't disagree with that, he should know better than to say things like this. But it's not a major offence.

Guest P.Aimar10

Second, 1 point behind Porto into the last fixture.

We have to win at home against moreirense(bottom team) and hope Porto doesnt win at Paços, the third placed team. Paços is gonna hand the game to Porto though I beleive, their president supports porto.

Guest bimpy474

Thanks!

It does actually, it's why i'm baffled at the "he's just a PR front for Ashley and Dekka".

His PR is stinking to be honest.

Second, 1 point behind Porto into the last fixture.

We have to win at home against moreirense(bottom team) and hope Porto doesnt win at Paços, the third placed team. Paços is gonna hand the game to Porto though I beleive, their president supports porto.

:lol: It was rhetorical.