Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

What he spouts has not become an issue since the derby, that is completely and utterly wrong. His comments have been raised as alarming on here for months and months.

Fwiw.

I want Pardew gone but the way people read into everything he says is really pathetic.

We know the guys not up to it, there's no need to nail him to a cross IMO.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Pardew is to blame for our season, fullstop. Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're saying we're reading too much into it :lol: He actually said those words, we didn't.

He's been talking shit all season but only since Sunderland has it become an issue.

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing,  not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

That's just a lie. I'm not quite sure why you just lied there. Why did you lie?

I want Pardew gone but the way people read into everything he says is really pathetic.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Pardew is to blame for our season, fullstop. Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're saying we're reading too much into it :lol: He actually said those words, we didn't.

He's been talking shit all season but only since Sunderland has it become an issue.

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing, not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

It's an issue but it isn't.

If you think it's only since Sunderland then you can't possibly have been paying attention.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

He's a shit manager, that's the important thing,  not the shite he spouts. Most managers do that.

Yeah liar, i put it nicer though.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

It was a better idea to put it nicer.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Thank you, i do try to be lovely.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Well you are the king of debate like so I would do well to heed your advice.

I think I'm going to pretty much go ahead and ignore the football section until something actually happens. I don't think I can stand listening to anymore shit spouted by Pardew, or about him, or about who thinks what about things others have said about him.

In terms of league position, the Europa League had no effect on Stoke at all. In fact it rarely does to any team.

Stoke and Fulham are brought up all the time regarding the damage the Europa League can do to a following season, but I don't know why. The worst it did for either of those was when Fulham dropped from 7th to 12th. They got to the final that year.

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Well you are the king of debate like so I would do well to head your advice.

For shizzle.

Not sure what to say about this really, the comments are baffling. Even if he was just trying to express his relief, which I suspect is the case, they make him sound very unprofessional and call his integrity into question. To express his pleasure at not playing in Europe is disgusting. It gives the impression he is happy to settle for mediocrity which will not sit well with the fans or the more ambitious of our players.

I'm not sure anyone left actually WANTS him to be manager anymore, even those who are trying to offer reasoned debate must surely concede his negativity, the performances and his constant excuses show that he is deeply out of his depth.

For a man who is often reported to be very media savvy he has made an amazing amount of stupid statements in his press conferences this season.

Now we are safe he should be marched out of the door before he can do any more damage.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it's our fault.

Are you braindead?

Well you are the king of debate like so I would do well to head your advice.

King i'm not, Prince maybe :lol:

I'm only being nice for this week, once the Arsenal game is done the gloves are off.