Alan Pardew

Mike

I can't believe it. If he's not sacked with immediate effect Dekka and Mike deserves a beating. One of the most embarrassing things I've read. How about none of the fans turn up for the game Pards? Idiot.

They're quite embarrassing indeed. How realiable a source is goal.com, i.e. are these quotes definitely for real?

If he doesn't care about the Europa League, how come we put out such a s**** side against Brighton? Or are we not trying for any cups now?

We literally put out our best team against them, lets not re write history.

wat

We played our strongest team against Brighton.

Obvious wum is obvious :lol:

If he doesn't care about the Europa League, how come we put out such a s**** side against Brighton? Or are we not trying for any cups now?

wat

No we didn't.

Who didn't we play?

Guest neesy111

I can't believe it. If he's not sacked with immediate effect Dekka and Mike deserves a beating. One of the most embarrassing things I've read. How about none of the fans turn up for the game Pards? Idiot.

They're quite embarrassing indeed. How realiable a source is goal.com, i.e. are these quotes definitely for real?

If they were made up then Pardew could sue them.

They're in other media outlets tbh.

Guest neesy111

wat

No we didn't.

Who didn't we play?

Coloccini, Cisse, Marveaux.

If you believe that some players were injured then you're incredibly deluded and no wonder why you love Pardew.

wat

No we didn't.

Who didn't we play?

Marveaux was kept on the bench specifically so he could come on with 20 minutes left to provide some "magic", by which point we were a goal and a player down.

We also picked up one or two mystery injuries in the run-up to the match.

wat

Obvious wum is obvious :lol:

Not wuming at all. Krul didn't play but wouldn't have made a difference, Marv was only other. Not as if we went second choice team.

wat

No we didn't.

Who didn't we play?

If you believe that some players were injured then you're incredibly deluded and no wonder why you love Pardew.

:lol: we have no reason at all to assume that Cisse wasn't injured. I cannot remember why Colloccini was out but if they said he was injured we can only assume it to be true.

We are missing too many of our top players and we need them back and quickly. Fabricio Coloccini and Papiss Cisse picked up minor injuries midweek and I couldn't risk losing them for some important Premier League games looming. In the situation we're in, the most important thing is our Premier League status.

wat

No we didn't.

Who didn't we play?

Great post. There's a reason you're the joke of the forum.

Guest neesy111

wat

No we didn't.

Who didn't we play?

:lol: we have no reason at all to assume that Cisse wasn't injured. I cannot remember why Colloccini was out but if they said he was injured we can only assume it to be true.

Yes we do, as it was pretty clear post match that Pardew threw that game he basically admitted it.

Mark Douglas trying to put a positive spin on these quotes. Local media well and truly in Pardew's back pocket.

Says Pardew was joking. If that's true then he's even thicker than I thought. :lol:

Guest neesy111

wat

No we didn't.

Who didn't we play?

Great post. There's a reason you're the joke of the forum.

You're becoming it pretty quickly at this rate.

I think in this season of all seasons we can believe that players may have picked up a knock in between games, it's happened fucking loads of times.

I don't think we would leave them out of the cup squad all together if they were fully fit. We didn't go anywhere near 100% in that game though, even with the squad we put out it was horrific.

Guest neesy111

I think in this season of all seasons we can believe that players may have picked up a knock in between games, it's happened fucking loads of times.

I don't think we would leave them out of the cup squad all together if they were fully fit. We didn't go anywhere near 100% in that game though, even with the squad we put out it was horrific.

It's because of the way we played that people rightly think they didn't have injuries.