Alan Pardew

Mike

Tbf Wullie he was basing his comments around sticking up for a performance that you yourself stuck up for. Just to give it a bit of context and that. I'll never agree  with you about that Benfica game btw, I think our approach was a disgrace and we'd have had a better chance of winning the game if we actually tried to win the game.

What he says about Pardew afterwards is waffle imo mind but there were plenty of people saying they were proud of our club after that game.

What he says may be waffle, it’s on the espn website and some morons will read it and take it as gospel.  Pardew has had it far too easy and part of that is because of articles on the internet and in papers.  The only reason he isn't having it easy on here is because some are highlighting the shit he does, the shit he comes out with and the contradictions.  If we were all just reading the papers and watching TV we'd be brain washed into thinking nothing that is wrong with the club has anything to do with Pardew.

If people want to write articles then they should expect to have what they write challenged. 

Tbf Wullie he was basing his comments around sticking up for a performance that you yourself stuck up for. Just to give it a bit of context and that. I'll never agree  with you about that Benfica game btw, I think our approach was a disgrace and we'd have had a better chance of winning the game if we actually tried to win the game.

What he says about Pardew afterwards is waffle imo mind but there were plenty of people saying they were proud of our club after that game.

What he says may be waffle, it’s on the espn website and some morons will read it and take it as gospel.  Pardew has had it far too easy and part of that is because of articles on the internet and in papers.  The only reason he isn't having it easy on here is because some are highlighting the s*** he does, the s*** he comes out with and the contradictions.  If we were all just reading the papers and watching TV we'd be brain washed into thinking nothing that is wrong with the club has anything to do with Pardew.

If people want to write articles then they should expect to have what they write challenged.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for challenging the article. Just don't understand why Wullie of all people is leading the attack when Wullie was also stoutly defending Pardew's strategy after the Benfica game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for challenging the article. Just don't understand why Wullie of all people is leading the attack when Wullie was also stoutly defending Pardew's strategy after the Benfica game.

I understood that.

What he says may be waffle, it’s on the espn website and some morons will read it and take it as gospel.  Pardew has had it far too easy and part of that is because of articles on the internet and in papers.  The only reason he isn't having it easy on here is because some are highlighting the s*** he does, the s*** he comes out with and the contradictions.  If we were all just reading the papers and watching TV we'd be brain washed into thinking nothing that is wrong with the club has anything to do with Pardew.

Feel free to point to a post of mine after that game where I said we now had a team to be proud of for the first time since relegation.

There's very little talk of tactics in that article so I'm not even sure what point you're making.

I understood that.

You understood Pardew's super negative tactics in the 2nd leg against Benfica??

What he says may be waffle, it’s on the espn website and some morons will read it and take it as gospel.  Pardew has had it far too easy and part of that is because of articles on the internet and in papers.  The only reason he isn't having it easy on here is because some are highlighting the shit he does, the shit he comes out with and the contradictions.  If we were all just reading the papers and watching TV we'd be brain washed into thinking nothing that is wrong with the club has anything to do with Pardew.

Tbh mate I agree with that to a degree but it shouldn't be so - people should be able to make their own mind up without taking too much in from the papers/Pardew.  But how the fuck can I argue that about the general public when our own fans seem to all have been hoodwinked by the whole thing?  It fucks me off.  They should trust their own eyes.

I realise I'm deviating from the point a bit but all I was getting at in the first place was that I didn't think people should be randomly having a pop at Nixon, which seemed to be more what it was about, otherwise people would be in here going mental about a Daily Star writer or whoever... and they don't.

As I say, I'd rather not dwell on the point tbh because it's over and done with - if people keep on having a pop at Nixon in a way that seems mainly borne out of the fact it's Nixon then I'll have more to say I'm sure.

Anyway, as I say, can't be arsed to get into it... :lol:

Tbh mate I agree with that to a degree but it shouldn't be so - people should be able to make their own mind up without taking too much in from the papers/Pardew.  But how the fuck can I argue that about the general public when our own fans seem to all have been hoodwinked by the whole thing?  It fucks me off.  They should trust their own eyes.

I realise I'm deviating from the point a bit but all I was getting at in the first place was that I didn't think people should be randomly having a pop at Nixon, which seemed to be more what it was about, otherwise people would be in here going mental about a Daily Star writer or whoever... and they don't.

As I say, I'd rather not dwell on the point tbh because it's over and done with - if people keep on having a pop at Nixon in a way that seems mainly borne out of the fact it's Nixon then I'll have more to say I'm sure.

Anyway, as I say, can't be arsed to get into it... :lol:

OCK's fucked me over by deleting his post about Nixon tbh. :lol:

The result last night has highlighted the disorganization and dissention running right through the club.

This is now beyond a joke - we have conceded 9 goals in 2 home games, neither of them against sides in the Top 4 or serious title challengers and one of them our traditional local rivals who are also fighting against relegation.

We have spent millions on players since Christmas and are now just as likely to be relegated as we were then. The football played under Pardew is diabolical - stale, static, and without conviction or construction.

His starting line-up was cowardly - why no Gouffran and HBA from the start ? Once Liverpool went ahead, you could always see a defeat on the cards but the magnitude of the surrender was a disgrace to the black and white shirt.

Pardew is the main factor behind all this and he clearly has lost the dressing room big time now...having said that, many players cannot be excluded from part of the blame for such a lack-lustre and timid performance, especially in view of Suarez' absence. They made Henderson look like a world beater and Sturridge was always going to do well against our exposed defence.

The lack of off-the-ball movement in the side is terrible - focus is always on the man with the ball and those players who should be making runs in other areas of the field to give him options to pass are just standing like statues ; this has to be down to the manager and coaches.

We look a totally disjointed and demoralized side, heading for the Championship - you cannot see where another point is coming from and if Pardew scuttled down the tunnel at the final whistle yesterday, he should prepare to disappear before the end when we play Arsenal because he will be in for a great deal more stick after this shambles.

Nobody at the club can escape the blame for this fiasco and Llambias should be sacked for his part in it - he was reputedly the man behind Pardew's employment as manager and as Alan Sugar said, 'Does anyone know what Mike Ashley saw in Pardew..?' The man's record is there for all to see, yet these 2 comedians gave him an 8 year contract after his usual one good season. Ashley is the organ-grinder, yet he employed Llambias as his monkey, so the buck stops with him - his punishment is wasted money and the real possibility of being relegated which would be a financial disaster. Llambias has NO experience as a football club executive, yet Ashley employed him to run a multi-million pound business which means a huge amount to its followers over the NE and indeed, around the world. This is just not good enough.....

As for Liverpool, they were decent without being world-beaters ; that alone shows how bad we were.

Those fans who mocked the appointnent of Rodgers now have egg on their faces big time as he has done a decent job in altering their style and fitting in the new signings. Both Coutinho and Sturridge looked light-years better value than ANY of our multi-million signings who are looking like shadows of the players they should be.

How much more humiliation are the fans of NUFC expected to swallow under this regime ? The club is clearly falling apart and in turmoil and it is very difficult to see how this is going to be reversed. These last 2 home results rank alongside the worst humiliations the club has suffered over the years and it has to be stopped.

How idiots in the media can still demand more time for Pardew after seeing all this and having his past record to look at is beyond belief.

You can't avoid the feeling that many of them are quite happy to see Pardew conplete the wrecking job he is part-way to doing..........quite a lot of the NE press are Mackem fans.

I have NEVER seen fans walking out of SJP after 50 minutes of a game....the writing is on the wall for the club unless they depart ftom their usual modus operandi and do something right for a change.

word.

Basically, if that's not a sack-able offence, we're never getting rid.

Managers have been sacked from less - Hughton being a prime example.  So we can live in hope.

The result last night has highlighted the disorganization and dissention running right through the club.

This is now beyond a joke - we have conceded 9 goals in 2 home games, neither of them against sides in the Top 4 or serious title challengers and one of them our traditional local rivals who are also fighting against relegation.

We have spent millions on players since Christmas and are now just as likely to be relegated as we were then. The football played under Pardew is diabolical - stale, static, and without conviction or construction.

His starting line-up was cowardly - why no Gouffran and HBA from the start ? Once Liverpool went ahead, you could always see a defeat on the cards but the magnitude of the surrender was a disgrace to the black and white shirt.

Pardew is the main factor behind all this and he clearly has lost the dressing room big time now...having said that, many players cannot be excluded from part of the blame for such a lack-lustre and timid performance, especially in view of Suarez' absence. They made Henderson look like a world beater and Sturridge was always going to do well against our exposed defence.

The lack of off-the-ball movement in the side is terrible - focus is always on the man with the ball and those players who should be making runs in other areas of the field to give him options to pass are just standing like statues ; this has to be down to the manager and coaches.

We look a totally disjointed and demoralized side, heading for the Championship - you cannot see where another point is coming from and if Pardew scuttled down the tunnel at the final whistle yesterday, he should prepare to disappear before the end when we play Arsenal because he will be in for a great deal more stick after this shambles.

Nobody at the club can escape the blame for this fiasco and Llambias should be sacked for his part in it - he was reputedly the man behind Pardew's employment as manager and as Alan Sugar said, 'Does anyone know what Mike Ashley saw in Pardew..?' The man's record is there for all to see, yet these 2 comedians gave him an 8 year contract after his usual one good season. Ashley is the organ-grinder, yet he employed Llambias as his monkey, so the buck stops with him - his punishment is wasted money and the real possibility of being relegated which would be a financial disaster. Llambias has NO experience as a football club executive, yet Ashley employed him to run a multi-million pound business which means a huge amount to its followers over the NE and indeed, around the world. This is just not good enough.....

As for Liverpool, they were decent without being world-beaters ; that alone shows how bad we were.

Those fans who mocked the appointnent of Rodgers now have egg on their faces big time as he has done a decent job in altering their style and fitting in the new signings. Both Coutinho and Sturridge looked light-years better value than ANY of our multi-million signings who are looking like shadows of the players they should be.

How much more humiliation are the fans of NUFC expected to swallow under this regime ? The club is clearly falling apart and in turmoil and it is very difficult to see how this is going to be reversed. These last 2 home results rank alongside the worst humiliations the club has suffered over the years and it has to be stopped.

How idiots in the media can still demand more time for Pardew after seeing all this and having his past record to look at is beyond belief.

You can't avoid the feeling that many of them are quite happy to see Pardew conplete the wrecking job he is part-way to doing..........quite a lot of the NE press are Mackem fans.

I have NEVER seen fans walking out of SJP after 50 minutes of a game....the writing is on the wall for the club unless they depart ftom their usual modus operandi and do something right for a change.

:thup: Excellent post.

Those fans who mocked the appointnent of Rodgers now have egg on their faces big time

I agreed with everything other than this, they are 7th in the table. Its hardly a result that is worthy of praise.

Sure they look a lot better than us but who doesn't? this doesn't mean he's done a fantastic job.

It just shows how awful Pardew is, i mean 7th place ffs if you asked Liverpool fans at the beginning of season that would have been the very minimum of the expectations.

Those fans who mocked the appointnent of Rodgers now have egg on their faces big time

I agreed with everything other than this, they are 7th in the table. Its hardly a result that is worthy of praise.

Sure they look a lot better than us but who doesn't? this doesn't mean he's done a fantastic job.

It just shows how awful Pardew is, i mean 7th place ffs if you asked Liverpool fans at the beginning of season that would have been the very minimum of the expectations.

He's got them playing though, they're developing a platform for future success, which is the exact opposite of us last season as that was built on sand.