Alan Pardew

Mike

Just for clarification I'd rather finish 5th than cup runner-up all day long. But being a minute away from winning it with a recently promoted West Ham side is probably a bigger accomplishment than finishing 5th in the PL with a club who frankly should be challenging for it.

what is this Ron?  :naughty:

English.

Just for clarification I'd rather finish 5th than cup runner-up all day long. But being a minute away from winning it with a recently promoted West Ham side is probably a bigger accomplishment than finishing 5th in the PL with a club who frankly should be challenging for it.

what is this Ron?  :naughty:

English.

:lol:

depends, its a great achievement but the route to the final while not easy didn't have any of the big boys along the way for West Ham while maintaining enough form to finish in 5th over a season isn't easy (even if there was a bit of luck in the collapse of Chelsea that season) and throw in a squad with a good first 11 but not much behind it, its all the more impressive.

What can I say? I expect us to finish 5th once every 10 years or so. :undecided:

expecting us to finish 5th in out second season back post relegation was a bit much tbf, in theory the club should be up in and around that area but theory and reality are often very different things in football outside the champions league places.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew aside, we actually have more chance of finishing runners up in the Championship, than we do finishing 5th in the Premiership under this owner in the next 10 years.

it doesnt matter which one is really better, we all know he's not going to better either is he?

maybe he might take another championship side to the fa cup final in the future but we all know that is no great acheivement these days.

every other team plays weakened sides, even championship teams do it.

Guest bimpy474

Football agent Sky Andrew on the transfer centre just said "what you see in the press is not what goes on behind the scenes" "they have themselves sorted out properly up there".

:undecided:

Football agent Sky Andrew on the transfer centre just said "what you see in the press is not what goes on behind the scenes" "they have themselves sorted out properly up there".

:undecided:

so Sky Andrew just basically told them their whole transfer centre show is all bullshit.

Guest bimpy474

He was saying that what you see in the press is not the reality at Newcastle, and were run properly. (dont believe it myself).

Was that really that hard to work out, you pair of planks.

He was saying that what you see in the press is not the reality at Newcastle, and were run properly. (dont believe it myself).

yeah i know but that show/channel get a lot of its reports from the press itself and regurgitate the same nonsense.

alreet bimpaz? i'm a big fan of yours and all, but that post was a bit off form. Had no clue what it was about until you clarified :pow:

Guest bimpy474

Oh ffs, jesus fuckin christ, has everyone had a sense of humour bypass. Right assorted Rambo's and Rocky's stop this or i'll track down your mama's and give em a slap for shitting you's out.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

:thup:

:thup:

here he is again ronnie's cheerleader with his usual thumbs up lol