Alan Pardew

Mike

Well, aye. I'm one of them.

Ok. I think everybody wouldnt mind if Pardew turned it around.

A point Ian W frequently makes is that he see's the positives in Pardew, indeed his posts are often positive about him. This is despite the fact he thinks he's a poor manager and ideally wouldn't be at the club.

Why can't that logic work the other way?

Guest icemanblue

fucking hell bimpy that was 16 days ago :lol:

I say loads of shite tbh :lol:

There's my point.

I remembered it because I knew for a fact you'd change your tune as soon as the mood shifted again.

I haven't changed a thing, I back the team, not him as i think he's shit. I go into this new season and i do indeed back him as the manager in the hope he gets us playing well. I have to as he's in charge and i support Newcastle United and i want the best for us.

Now they they are opposing positions/stances, people can hold opposing views at the same time, or is that beyond your scope of understanding ?

This is the last I'll say on the matter. Dragging up posts is pure sad as fuck, but I couldn't resist this one as I knew this would happen. You can try and justify it all you like, I really don't care.

You've changed your tune. :lol:

No i haven't, said the same all summer. Shame you've missed the posts, they were very interesting.

In saying that, as much as it pains me he will have my backing for the start of the season

Guest icemanblue

A point Ian W frequently makes is that he see's the positives in Pardew, indeed his posts are often positive about him. This is despite the fact he thinks he's a poor manager and ideally wouldn't be at the club.

It can, and I'd have no problem with it, at all. I don't blame anyone for disliking him as a manager, or even as a person. It was just a laugh to point out bimpy's swings.

i hope he turns it around, i just know he can't with absolute certainty

EDIT: therefore he doesn't have, and will never have my backing for the nothing that it's worth

:thup: This along with the fact he's a cunt and I'm sick of cunts being associated with the club.

It can, and I'd have no problem with it, at all. I don't blame anyone for disliking him as a manager, or even as a person. It was just a laugh to point out bimpy's swings.

wasn't a swing like, he's arguably chosen a few badly placed words...the very same sentence you partially quote is followed by: "in the hope he can prove he isn't a complete idiot (As soon as you see Jonas lined up against Man City he will prove what an idiot he is)."

he's backing the guy simply as he's our manager, like many back shola when he wears the shirt despite knowing he's utter shit...tbh your quote is bollocks imo inochi

Guest bimpy474

fucking hell bimpy that was 16 days ago :lol:

I say loads of shite tbh :lol:

There's my point.

I remembered it because I knew for a fact you'd change your tune as soon as the mood shifted again.

I haven't changed a thing, I back the team, not him as i think he's shit. I go into this new season and i do indeed back him as the manager in the hope he gets us playing well. I have to as he's in charge and i support Newcastle United and i want the best for us.

Now they they are opposing positions/stances, people can hold opposing views at the same time, or is that beyond your scope of understanding ?

This is the last I'll say on the matter. Dragging up posts is pure sad as fuck, but I couldn't resist this one as I knew this would happen. You can try and justify it all you like, I really don't care.

You've changed your tune. :lol:

No i haven't, said the same all summer. Shame you've missed the posts, they were very interesting.

In saying that, as much as it pains me he will have my backing for the start of the season

And in between (posts i can be bothered to find) i've said just why i back him for the start of the season, now they are contradictory,  i couldn't care less. It's how i feel at any certain time. Not sure why you can't get your head around it.

Just curious what's the point to all this, What's the goal you're aiming at. Want me off the site ?, annoy you do i ?. Just say so, i'm always honest and i find you a bit of dick. Rather sad.

:love:

Someone understands!

Guest icemanblue

Alright, alright, here's another:

I see these differing views and can agree from both sides at times. Thing is though, it wasn't just bad form. It was just about everything. The style, the formation, the set pieces, him and his gob. The utter nonsense he spouted once we were safe, thinking were stupid with some of his bullshit stats.

He doesn't deserve another go, 5th place or not, last season was as poor a performance from a manager as i can remember. From games he decided to give up on, Man City away, Brighton in the cup, the first 70 mins against Benfica. To continue to hoof every ball into the box whenever we get a free kick. The continued selection of Jonas. The list really does go on. He deserves nothing and should have been sacked multiple times last season.

But as much as i dislike him, he has my support for now in the hope he can gets us playing and performing well, and if this lad Douglas will aid that, then brilliant. As unlikely as that is.

Guest bimpy474

I see these differing views and can agree from both sides at times. Thing is though, it wasn't just bad form. It was just about everything. The style, the formation, the set pieces, him and his gob. The utter nonsense he spouted once we were safe, thinking were stupid with some of his bullshit stats.

He doesn't deserve another go, 5th place or not, last season was as poor a performance from a manager as i can remember. From games he decided to give up on, Man City away, Brighton in the cup, the first 70 mins against Benfica. To continue to hoof every ball into the box whenever we get a free kick. The continued selection of Jonas. The list really does go on. He deserves nothing and should have been sacked multiple times last season.

But as much as i dislike him, he has my support for now in the hope he can gets us playing and performing well, and if this lad Douglas will aid that, then brilliant. As unlikely as that is.

And in that very sentence are the reasons i'm backing him (hoping) and dislike him at the same time (unlikely as i dont think he has it in him).

Are you actually doing this just to prove that i said things that are contary or that make me look a hypocrite, That's a bit sad really, it's rather pathetic but I am proud of your efforts, well done.

Guest bimpy474

So Bimpy said he would begrudgingly back Pardew at the start of the season. Still wants him to resign and doesn't like him.

Bimpy makes sense to me.

:thup:

Nah, hang the cunt.

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

And in that very sentence are the reasons i'm backing him (hoping) and dislike him at the same time (unlikely as i dont think he has it in him).

Are you actually doing this just to prove that i said things that are contary or that make me look a hypocrite, That's a bit sad really, it's rather pathetic but I am proud of your efforts, well done.

Then why try to deny that he has your support, or that you've never said he did?

It's amusing to me, pointing this out. Because it's you. That's why I'm doing it.

Guest bimpy474

Then why try to deny that he has your support, or that you've never said he did?

It's amusing to me, pointing this out. Because it's you. That's why I'm doing it.

Love you too honey.