Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

16 days apart.

The time doesn't matter, it depends on the conversation, my mood at the time, lots of different things. I never knew it was such a crime though :lol:

I do like having my very own stalker though, feels exciting.

16 days apart.

The time doesn't matter, it depends on the conversation, my mood at the time, lots of different things. I never knew it was such a crime though :lol:

All the best posters have had one. Or two or three in some cases.

16 days apart.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8230/8434165378_c6350e19ec_o.gif

Hello.

Guest bimpy474

16 days apart.

I dispute the word best on my part, i'm far from being a good poster, i just ramble nonsense most of the time, but i love this place as it means i can stay in touch with fans that i wouldn't be able to normally. And this place is one of few places where you see something posted that makes you laugh out loud, at work home wherever.

Guest neesy111

Fucking stalking bimpy, man. I'd go for someone with at least one or two redeeming features as a man, like. :lol:

Says the person with none.

Guest icemanblue

Fucking stalking bimpy, man. I'd go for someone with at least one or two redeeming features as a man, like. :lol:

Says the person with none.

:lol: That's good, to be fair.

Guest bimpy474

I dont smell of cheese, i class that as redeeming.

Guest reefatoon

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 3m

Pardew believes Europe should again be #Nufc target "because we've grown from last year," (altho squad hasn't).

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why does he want Europe when he fucking hates it, and puts all our faults down to it.  Then again, it's a ready excuse he is going to miss out on using this season. . . . . The cunt.