Alan Pardew

Mike

Deserves all the shit he'll get for the first half, regardless of individual horror shows. Won't get the small amount of credit he deserves for the second half improvement. Hard to see exactly where we go from here. This season, so far, has been the definition of 'a mixed bag'.

I dare say it will just continue in a similar vane. Plenty of rubbish with some decent bits thrown in here and there, providing everyone stays 'fit' (uninjured would be a better, made-up, term).

Hmm, that just about describes almost every year I've supported Newcastle.

He's quite simply an abomination of a manager. If we hadn't plucked him from League One when we did, he'd be either out of work entirely or managing Southend or something like Phil Brown is. He's no better or worse than Phil Brown or others of that ilk, he just got handed a Premier League fucking job just as he was about to disappear.

This is it. He's Iain Dowie, Aidy Boothroyd, Brown, Tony Mowbray, he's any number of managers who've taken a team out of the Championship before failing after a year or so and disappearing into oblivion/Northampton/Middlesbrough.

Phil Brown is at Southend! That's where this fucking cunt should be.

Guest bimpy474

'Head the ball, which helps' :lol:

He's got a point there like.

I was screaming at my U'11 team for letting the ball bounce from GK kicks on Sunday. It's the same at every age and every level. Dont let it bounce in front of the back 3 or 4. For our players to do that has nothing to do with Pardew imo. It's just rank bad CB play. Awful and indefensible.

Guest bimpy474

He's quite simply an abomination of a manager. If we hadn't plucked him from League One when we did, he'd be either out of work entirely or managing Southend or something like Phil Brown is. He's no better or worse than Phil Brown or others of that ilk, he just got handed a Premier League fucking job just as he was about to disappear.

This is it. He's Iain Dowie, Aidy Boothroyd, Brown, Tony Mowbray, he's any number of managers who've taken a team out of the Championship before failing after a year or so and disappearing into oblivion/Northampton/Middlesbrough.

Phil Brown is at Southend! That's where this fucking cunt should be.

Oi, Phil Brown is enough down here thanks :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Deserves all the shit he'll get for the first half, regardless of individual horror shows. Won't get the small amount of credit he deserves for the second half improvement. Hard to see exactly where we go from here. This season, so far, has been the definition of 'a mixed bag'.

I dare say it will just continue in a similar vane. Plenty of rubbish with some decent bits thrown in here and there, providing everyone stays 'fit' (uninjured would be a better, made-up, term).

A Newcastle kind of season then. :lol:

Got to agree with a lot he said in his post match there, like. What can he do, when our defenders just don't defend? Basic fucking errors. Three easy, easy goals. Backed up by Neville, too. Some things you just can't account for, really.

He has to take responsibility for the way he set the team up and the apparent lack of fight and motivation in the first half, but he was also badly let down by several key players tonight - the likes of Krul,  Santon, Colo and MYM all having shockers at the same time is difficult to legislate for.

Deserves all the shit he'll get for the first half, regardless of individual horror shows. Won't get the small amount of credit he deserves for the second half improvement.

It's a game that can't be won man.

Does something wrong? Blamed and well deserved. Does anything right? Should have been doing it anyway, no credit.

And anyone who thinks I'm misrepresenting the no-win fantasy world they live in, where the minimum acceptable criteria for a manager is "gets everything right all the time", please, provide a comprehensive list of things you would actually give pardew credit for.

And I don't even like the fucker - although to some I'm sure if I'm not actively trying to set him on fire I must want to lick his hoop - I'm just tired of the ridiculous blindness on display sometimes.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't try to defend the un-defendable which was good I suppose. Sounds like Mapou is out the team.

He should be, but so should Colo after the last two games. But we cant drop everyone, unfortunately.

Guest icemanblue

Deserves all the shit he'll get for the first half, regardless of individual horror shows. Won't get the small amount of credit he deserves for the second half improvement.

Does something wrong? Blamed and well deserved. Does anything right? Should have been doing it anyway, no credit.

And anyone who thinks I'm misrepresenting the no-win fantasy world they live in, where the minimum acceptable criteria for a manager is "gets everything right all the time", please, provide a comprehensive list of things you would actually give pardew credit for.

And I don't even like the fucker - although to some I'm sure if I'm not actively trying to set him on fire I must want to lick his hoop - I'm just tired of the ridiculous blindness on display sometimes.

Aye, welcome to my world.

He has to take responsibility for the way he set the team up and the apparent lack of fight and motivation in the first half, but he was also badly let down by several key players tonight - the likes of Krul,  Santon, Colo and MYM all having shockers at the same time is difficult to legislate for.

:yao:

:lol:

It's very hard to give him credit for something when the game is already lost, like. The context is completely different.

We gave the game away before showing up. Whether that's down to Pardew or not is obviously open to debate but it's happening with ridiculous regularity.

Deserves all the s*** he'll get for the first half, regardless of individual horror shows. Won't get the small amount of credit he deserves for the second half improvement.

And I don't even like the f***er - although to some I'm sure if I'm not actively trying to set him on fire I must want to lick his hoop - I'm just tired of the ridiculous blindness on display sometimes.

I love the I don't even like him disclaimer while defending him.  :lol: