Alan Pardew

Mike

I'm absolutely terrified about what might happen should our rubbish manager deservedly get the sack. It's not a good feeling.

I'm not. I don't really take much notice of Steve Wraith's ramblings printed in the Mirror, but let's say the worst happens and Ashley appoints Kinnear as manager, then what? Kinnear is a dinosaur, but his teams didn't look as clueless as Pardew's if we are being brutally honest. Also, the fans won't give Kinnear the leeway that pardew's been granted at St James. If he's appointed manager Ashley will know he has to ride a shit storm, as will Kinnear. Neither really looks up for that challenge right now.

I really don't believe Kinnear has come back to be our manager. To be frank, he actually nearly died last time and his friend has given him a high paying job that requires no actual work. It is much more likely he remains as a figurehead and continues taking our money regardless of performance.

I'm absolutely terrified about what might happen should our rubbish manager deservedly get the sack. It's not a good feeling.

I'm not. I don't really take much notice of Steve Wraith's ramblings printed in the Mirror, but let's say the worst happens and Ashley appoints Kinnear as manager, then what? Kinnear is a dinosaur, but his teams didn't look as clueless as Pardew's if we are being brutally honest. Also, the fans won't give Kinnear the leeway that pardew's been granted at St James. If he's appointed manager Ashley will know he has to ride a shit storm, as will Kinnear. Neither really looks up for that challenge right now.

He doesn't give a flying fuck about any shitstorm man, take a look at the absolute farce that was his 'appointment'. :lol: They'll love watching us all squirm.

I fucking detest Kinnear but purely in terms of results/performances, it's hard to see anybody doing a worse job with these players than Pardew is.

Not sure Kinnear's heart would hold up for long if he got the gig. For that reason alone, it would be worth binning off the current incumbent.

JFK appoints himself as "interim" manager until the end of the season.

We avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth.

The search for our new manager begins with the net thrown both far and wide.

In a scarily similar scenario to the transfer window past, Uncal Joe can't get anyone "over the line"

Appoints himself permanent manager before the start of the season.

Simples :thup:

Does Wraith really think there's more support for Pardew than ever? The f*** is wrong with him :lol:

There were people at the game last night who have been sympathetic to Pardew but after that first half performance, any sympathy had gone.  The fans are definitely on the turn now.

He doesn't give a flying fuck about any shitstorm man, take a look at the absolute farce that was his 'appointment'. :lol: They'll love watching us all squirm.

I don't agree. Ashley tends to go missing from home games when the pressure's on, then suddenly reappears when the picture looks rosy again. When Keegan was sacked he left Llambias to sit on his own to face the shitstorm. If Kinnear's really his friend he won't want to subject him to the same thing.

Guest neesy111

Does Wraith really think there's more support for Pardew than ever? The f*** is wrong with him :lol:

There were people at the game last night who have been sympathetic to Pardew but after that first half performance, any sympathy had gone.  The fans are definitely on the turn now.

Agreed, a few of my mates who were not Pardew fans but didn't want him sacked want him out after last night.  Also only 1000 away fans at the game, can't remember last time we had that few at a game.

What do you base that on, Ronaldo?

I don't have any doubt that Ashley will sacrifice Pardew inorder to stop any more heat (and media attention) being turned on himself. Still say Pardew has two more games - lose both, and he'll be away.

We rarely took batterings like we do now when Kinnear was here, in fact we only conceded 3 goals twice in the entire time he was here (as opposed to 3 times in 6 games already this season and God knows how many times last season).

Disclaimer: Kinnear is a disgusting old pisshead.

Couldn't give a shit anymore. We're going nowhere fast we might as well move to the next incompetent cunt.

Much rather have a cunt with a serious heart problem at the helm than one who's fit as a fiddle with an 8 year contract. No brainer.

Couldn't give a shit anymore. We're going nowhere fast we might as well move to the next incompetent cunt.

Much rather have a cunt with a serious heart problem at the helm than one who's fit as a fiddle with an 8 year contract. No brainer.

ouch!! :lol: