Alan Pardew

Mike

I wonder if he realises that he has a small pocket of online supa-fans.

Sigh, try harder.

If being able to tolerate him as a human and failing to emit rage after every interview qualifies me as a soopafan, I'm guilty.

Must every post mildly different to everybody else's be met with nonsense such as this?

Sigh, try harder.

If being able to tolerate him as a human and failing to emit rage after every interview qualifies me as a soopafan, I'm guilty.

Must every post mildly different to everybody else's be met with nonsense such as this?

It's the same "everyone's a screaming housewife" tone every time, man.

Pardew says some complete bollocks on tele, on the radio, or in the papers. People point out the shit he says and laugn at it because it's funny, or lament it because it's actually rather depressing also. Then the contrarians come in telling everyone to calm down before running off into another thread to call brilliant managers like Alex Ferguson a cunt instead.

"But we're not in the position our fans want to be in. They want us to be up there with Manchester United and Manchester City. But until a Gulf state takes us over, or a Russian billionaire, we're probably not going to be able to compete with them, and that's a fact."

That's bordering on fucking insulting.

He can just about get away with it because he says "want" rather than "expect", but he's hinting at a level of expectation that simply isn't there.

I mean, of course we want to be up with Manchester United and Manchester City. So do the supporters of every team in the land, from the PL down to the Conference and below.

What we EXPECT is to be able to fight for a minor European spot every year, and out compete the likes of Southampton in the transfer market. Something that Pardew has explicity and bafflingly said we cannot do.

We pressed Liverpool too much :lol:

It's just another lie that the gullible will be only too glad to take on-board.  We just need a graph or a link to a website and the circle will be complete.

Aye, can't remember the exact words he used but I did shout "did we fuck, you lying cunt!" at the TV when he was talking about that Liverpool match.

He did say a few things that made sense and sounded reasonable at times but there was so much bullshit in there too. I've become desensitised to it to a large extent. I just automatically expect a steady stream of pigshit from him and have done for a long time.

Aye, can't remember the exact words he used but I did shout "did we fuck, you lying cunt!" at the TV when he was talking about that Liverpool match.

He did say a few things that made sense and sounded reasonable at times but there was so much bullshit in there too. I've become desensitised to it to a large extent. I just automatically expect a steady stream of pigshit from him and have done for a long time.

He's not even on the spot either, every answer seemed measured and responded too with thought. His utter bullshit comes straight from his thoughts unlike JFK who simply doesn't think. I don't know which is worse, Pardew genuinely believes in what he says. Either that or he simply doesn't care about what he says, he'll just say something else later to cover it up.

Sure this is a trait of a serial killer like. Certainly a pathological liar.  :lol:

Sigh, try harder.

It's the same "everyone's a screaming housewife" tone every time, man.

Pardew says some complete bollocks on tele, on the radio, or in the papers. People point out the shit he says and laugn at it because it's funny, or lament it because it's actually rather depressing also. Then the contrarians come in telling everyone to calm down before running off into another thread to call brilliant managers like Alex Ferguson a cunt instead.

I came in and gave my opinion on a couple of interview quotes. Have no interest in being part of some sort of cult of contrarians. Certainly didn't tell anyone to calm down.

Alex Ferguson is a cunt, although I'm not completely sure what the relevance is.

Pardews comments today are mostly ridiculous and some could be viewed as a resignation note. Thing is, at Mike Ashley's NUFC he's without doubt the least worst option as manager. I really do think even he wants out though.

Really?

Pardews comments today are mostly ridiculous and some could be viewed as a resignation note. Thing is, at Mike Ashley's NUFC he's without doubt the least worst option as manager. I really do think even he wants out though.

Really?

OK. Kinnear may not be our next manager. For me its highly likely that he will be. I know its not good for a forum but this whole thread is utter guff when you consider what is likely to happen next.

I highly doubt it man, as much as I wish he did. This is the best job he will ever get. This is his pinnacle

Why would he openly criticise Ashley today though?...cant see it being anything else apart from wanting to be sacked. He's bascially said he's clueless when it comes to running the club, which is true, but if you rub your boss's nose in his own shortcomings theres usually only one outcome. His comments re the Liverpool game pale into insignifgance compared with what he said about Ashley.

Guest bimpy474

He actually said, we pressed them too much but i picked the wrong team to do that job and it didn't work (0-6 do you think ?).

Really?

OK. Kinnear may not be our next manager. For me its highly likely that he will be. I know its not good for a forum but this whole thread is utter guff when you consider what is likely to happen next.

I highly doubt it man, as much as I wish he did. This is the best job he will ever get. This is his pinnacle

Why would he openly criticise Ashley today though?...cant see it being anything else apart from wanting to be sacked. He's bascially said he's clueless when it comes to running the club, which is true, but if you rub your boss's nose in his own shortcomings theres usually only one outcome. His comments re the Liverpool game pale into insignifgance compared with what he said about Ashley.

Is Pardew the best manager we've had under Ashley?

Really?

Is Pardew the best manager we've had under Ashley?

Ashley conspired to get rid of his best manager, which was proven in court.

Also he said he wants a team that entertains and he admitted we didn't get that last season. Fwiw.

It's good he can see that, just not sure he can implement it effectively. Talks a good game but still remains a total fool in my eyes

Guest bimpy474

Also he said he wants a team that entertains and he admitted we didn't get that last season. Fwiw.

It's good he can see that, just not sure he can implement it effectively. Talks a good game but still remains a total fool in my eyes

That's him to a tee, talks a good game, yet what we see doesn't quite live up to it.

Guest bimpy474

I reckon he'd say the season before last was an entertaining time, even though it largely wasn't.  Results were nice like, obvs.

Tbf to him he has said he wants us to be more expansive this season, and largely we have tried to be. But if he isn't a good enough manager (which he isn't imo) that'll eventually fail and his lack of ability will be proven. Already has for me but...

Few more things, he said this squad is "close to the one that finished 5th", we still need a striker and will be looking to buy more British players.

Also said someone was filming the training sessions before games this season and was putting them on websites so he had security remove him :lol:

Few more things, he said this squad is "close to the one that finished 5th", we still need a striker and will be looking to buy more British players.

Also said someone was filming the training sessions before games this season and was putting them on websites so he had security remove him :lol:

But we have a fence within a fence brah!

Guest bimpy474

That made me chuckle, last season we were a team that repeatedly tried the same non working crap every game, other teams didn't really need to watch us that much to figure us out.