Alan Pardew

Mike

Poyet has his number once again. f*** off to all the graphs and stats and bull s*** people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

How exactly did Poyet have his number today? :lol: Did he mindtrick him into being beaten by a wonder goal having had all of the second half?

We lost. That's how.

f*** off. Poyet's Jedi mindtricks sticking one in the top corner from 30 yards. Wish we had a manager with those powers.

Has it fucking processed yet that we lost the derby again?

You think I don't understand the significance of the derby, being born and bred in North Tyneside?

Must mean a lot more to a local like you.

Has to be gone. I can't figure out what it's going to take if this isn't enough.

:lol:

:lol: I know. But it's weird, right? It's weird that he hasn't been sacked. At least give me that.

Giving him that 8 year contract was even stranger.

I've had this "Oh come on surely he won't survive this" feeling four or five times now. He always does.

I felt we may have been somewhat close after the Liverpool(thank God we avenged that one when Pardew owned Liverpool last week) and mackem thrashings last season. But after this result? Mike would not even consider it for a moment :lol:

Accept the first half was awful. I said as much in the match thread. They were never going to sustain that tempo (and they didn't) and AP loaded the game with attacking subs to get the equaliser and then look for a winner. We were caught on the break with a screamer from a monkey who'll never score another like it.

The very least we deserved today was a point and that would have been a good result.

It's massively disappointing, of course, but the anger aimed at AP is imho, for once, unwarranted.

And I hate the c***.

PS: I f***ing knew Poyet would do this. So typical of him/his sides. We'll now have 'him' hanging over us for every derby until he f***s off or AP's contract expires.

It's not like, it's totally warranted.

Has to be gone. I can't figure out what it's going to take if this isn't enough.

:lol: I know. But it's weird, right? It's weird that he hasn't been sacked. At least give me that.

I've had this "Oh come on surely he won't survive this" feeling four or five times now. He always does.

I felt we may have been somewhat close after the Liverpool(thank God we avenged that one when Pardew owned Liverpool last week) and mackem thrashings last season. But after this result? Mike would not even consider it for a moment :lol:

I think it was after Reading, after Liverpool, and after Sunderland that I had that feeling. I agree today does kinda pale in comparison.

f***ing hell, suddenly feel like Ian W or Inochi.

As I say, I'm a huge critic of AP, but there was only one team going to win that game until the wonder goal.

We started like we were unprepared and barely created anything against a horrific side. Sunderland today were as poor as they always are and will still get relegated.

Accept the first half was awful. I said as much in the match thread. They were never going to sustain that tempo (and they didn't) and AP loaded the game with attacking subs to get the equaliser and then look for a winner. We were caught on the break with a screamer from a monkey who'll never score another like it.

The very least we deserved today was a point and that would have been a good result.

It's massively disappointing, of course, but the anger aimed at AP is imho, for once, unwarranted.

And I hate the c***.

PS: I f***ing knew Poyet would do this. So typical of him/his sides. We'll now have 'him' hanging over us for every derby until he f***s off or AP's contract expires.

Bringing off your top goal scorer and replacing them with one player who is just a total pank and another player who is totally out of form/shit and you say he can't be blamed howay man!!!

We never carried any threat, even our goal was slightly out the blue. Messed with team too much, players all over the place not knowing what to do, couldn't handle their high tempo early, if we'd weathered that without the goal we may have done something

As I say, I'm a huge critic of AP, but there was only one team going to win that game until the wonder goal.

We started like we were unprepared and barely created anything against a horrific side. Sunderland today were as poor as they always are and will still get relegated.

And I hate the c***.

As i said in the match thread. A defensive ball winning holding player in Tiote (Yes he had a good game) vs a possession based calm player in Anita who could impose our quality on the floor.

Ben Arfa on the left so we're not exposed down the right when hes clearly more of a direct threat there. Fair enough if you try it & the left back has the better of him, dont start with the negative presumption ffs.

It says it all for me that at 1-0 down you had Cabaye make 2/3 ridiculous tackles, Tiote throwing a guy off for holding him & players launching shots from 35 yards out. No composure, no calmness. Pure panic.

The manager is the one who puts the ethos into the side. We absolutely s*** ourselves against the worst side in the league & we never come back to win a game from behind. We couldnt be more affected by the slightest hint of doubt for a long time now. Its Pardew.

I think it was after Reading, after Liverpool, and after Sunderland that I had that feeling. I agree today does kinda pale in comparison.

Ashley doesn't give a fuck and that's the bottom line.

Stay in the league, keep costs to a minimum and profit is his mantra.

Club is spineless from top to bottom and I think must of us are just numb to it now.

Poyet has his number once again. f*** off to all the graphs and stats and bull s*** people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

How exactly did Poyet have his number today? :lol: Did he mindtrick him into being beaten by a wonder goal having had all of the second half?

We lost. That's how.

f*** off. Poyet's Jedi mindtricks sticking one in the top corner from 30 yards. Wish we had a manager with those powers.

Has it f***ing processed yet that we lost the derby again?

You think I don't understand the significance of the derby, being born and bred in North Tyneside?

Must mean a lot more to a local like you.

So you're happy enough to give Pardew the benefit of the doubt b/c of a wonder goal and we lost to the worst team in the league? Fair enough then.

And I hate the c***.

It's not like, it's totally warranted.

We face a team starting the game at 110mph. They score due to having to play a kid at CB.

Up against all of that, we came into the game second half, scored and should have gone on to achieve at least 1 point.

They score a screamer on the break and all of a sudden the baby is thrown out with the bath water.

If Cabaye had scored that, AP would be getting all of the plaudits for having shown some balls and thrown caution to the wind.

It's a game that is changed in matters of seconds. Nobody saw that coming. It did. We were unfortunate and that's it.

He's going nowhere and I'm pleased he's showing some will to attack games, albeit we started shit.

And I hate the c***.

As i said in the match thread. A defensive ball winning holding player in Tiote (Yes he had a good game) vs a possession based calm player in Anita who could impose our quality on the floor.

Ben Arfa on the left so we're not exposed down the right when hes clearly more of a direct threat there. Fair enough if you try it & the left back has the better of him, dont start with the negative presumption ffs.

It says it all for me that at 1-0 down you had Cabaye make 2/3 ridiculous tackles, Tiote throwing a guy off for holding him & players launching shots from 35 yards out. No composure, no calmness. Pure panic.

The manager is the one who puts the ethos into the side. We absolutely s*** ourselves against the worst side in the league & we never come back to win a game from behind. We couldnt be more affected by the slightest hint of doubt for a long time now. Its Pardew.

There are times out there when football looks like a total mystery to our players.

Guest bimpy474

If Pardew didn't get sacked last season after losing something like 15 in 20. Losing at home to Reading, losing at home 0-6 and getting humped by this lot 0-3 at home. He simply isn't getting sacked after todays shitness.