Alan Pardew

Mike

With any other owner I'd think cowering from the press, and the inevitable press response, would signal the end. Not so sure with Ashley, but can't help him. Pathetic.

Beyond me how he got them fighting v Liverpool but not today. I get so confused under his reign. How can he motivate them for Liverpool but not the mackems - at that a shit mackem side that are begging for revenge after our recent humiliation.

Ten men behind the ball and defending a point is our default, man.

Pardew is going nowhere anytime soon.

Sunderland are easily the worst side we've played in a couple of years, and they beat us. At any other club the manager's arse would be twitching, not here. He's Ashleys man because he does as he's told. He's here for the medium / long term, get used to it.

Team couldn't give a s***. Embarrassed, properly. Feel ill. Horrible stuff.

Who motivates the team?  Sorry, I'll re-phrase, who is supposed to motivate the team?

Don't know mate. Doesn't make a difference. As if a different manager is going to lead to any sort of success :lol:

Were a mess.

Pardew is going nowhere anytime soon.

Sunderland are easily the worst side we've played in a couple of years, and they beat us. At any other club the manager's arse would be twitching, not here. He's Ashleys man because he does as he's told. He's here for the medium / long term, get used to it.

No.

Don't know mate. Doesn't make a difference. As if a different manager is going to lead to any sort of success :lol:

Were a mess.

I know we're a mess and I don't accept it, even if I can't do anything about it.

Who motivates the team?  Sorry, I'll re-phrase, who is supposed to motivate the team?

Were a mess.

Aye, no other manager could possibly avoid two consecutive defeats to the worst side in the league. :lol:

Pardew sure does know how to fire the team up for the derby, his motivational skills are top notch like - to lose 2 derby games in a row is no mean feat, even Souness couldn't manage that. Seriously though, how can you not hone in on the importance of "wanting it" to the players? There's no excuses for what happened today. The issue, as ever, comes from his shitty tactics and his inability to adapt to the situation and do you know what, the sad thing is that Pardew knows what our best 11 is, he just had no idea how to use them and make them into a cohesive unit.

Were a mess.

Manager's don't make a difference? We've been shown up once again, you can change your mind you know, scientists do it all the time. Just tell it like it is, our manager's shite.

I could understand sacking him if we were going to move forward with who we bring in but we all know it will be JFK and a few wasted inquiries for top managers where we won't pay the compensation required that is even if we could attract one. anyway

Not like we will be chasing Jurgen Klopp is it.

I could understand sacking him if we were going to move forward with who we bring in but we all know it will be JFK and a few wasted inquiries for top managers where we won't pay the compensation required that is even if we could attract one. anyway

Not like we will be chasing Jurgen Klopp is it.

I agree completely, doesn't absolve him from being an utter cretin though. The whole thing is a lost cause man

I'd rather have Kinnear any day of the week. It's one cunt down, two to go.

Aye. A fit Pardew or a heart attack in waiting? No brainer. Let's get rid of one ourselves and wait for nature to take its beautiful natural course with the other.

If its not JFK it would be lower league shite or an out of work washed up twat, no way would Ashley even consider going after a decent manager in work and pay the compensation it would take.

That is if he could find a manager wiling to come here.