Alan Pardew

Mike

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 52s

Evening Chronicle, Journal & Sunday Sun are presently banned from St James' and manager's press conferences. This is allegedly because of..

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 15s

...Chronicle's coverage of anti-Ashley march. Petty, pathetic and bullying tactics.

This is a joke, right? Are we living in North Korea?

If thats true then I can see nothing else but a fire sale come January, just to get back at us

Evening Chronicle, Journal & Sunday Sun are presently banned from St James' and manager's press conferences. This is allegedly because of..

...Chronicle's coverage of anti-Ashley march. Petty, pathetic and bullying tactics.

This is a joke, right? Are we living in North Korea?

Due to all the cockney's it's now Norf Kaweeyaaaaa!

There are some undeniable coincidences Mick that don't happen in normal games.

- New Manager bounce. Again.

- English core. Meatheads up for it.

- Home game.

- Must win game.

- We've got a kid at CB.

I don't think we were ever going to match them for sheer aggression. That's not what this squad is about (some may say sadly).

Where (imo) we should have won the game was when they were out of steam, which was the 2nd half (pretty much all of it). Personally, I'd have played Anita to keep the ball ticking over and in our possession.

Just throwing forwards on wasn't the answer but at least they were meant with a positive intent. The same Manager last season would've probably stuck Sameobi on at right back.

The same new manager bounce they had last week when they let 4 in without reply?  That's a joke of a reason and it doesn't hold water.

English core, what difference has that made before?  It's only used if we lose and isn't when we win with the same mix of players.  An English core is bollocks, we had more of an English core than against a much better Liverpool side but we weren't up for this game.

As for home game, isn't it the only home game they've actually won this season.  Why hasn't home advantage helped them before today?

Must win game, it should have been for both teams.

A kid at centreback, OK, we did have but he was 1 player out of 11.  If we'd played more to go at them instead of starting slow that wouldn't have even come into it.

Pardew tried to be clever up front and he isn't good enough to do that, he's clueless.

Some sympathy with his selection, tactical changes, and subs today. We could have won just as easily as we lost.

But forget that, his record in derby's is shameful enough on its own for me now. If I could see it benefiting the team (and sadly I'm still not sure I can), I'd want him out tonight.

You have to create things to win a game.

We didn't create anything for 90 minutes against the worse team in the league.

I agree, I get your point, but we had our best attacking players out there, switching positions, two more strikers coming on, and they created less chances then against any other team so far it seemed. That's not just down to Pardew, they were simply not on their game today (and no, that's not just down to Pardew either).

Whose fault is it then? Ultimately? Is he not the one chiefly responsible for what happens on the pitch?

If the way they are set out isn't an abortion, then the players have to take some of the responsibility.

Did you miss the bit where I wan't him out?

So setting out a team that's the only responsibility? The style of play, the organisation, the patterns of play, motivation? Either way, he set us out abysmally after they scored. Sissoko and Gouffran on the wings?

Did I say that? No.

Sorry mate, I'm just not in the mood to dig down into exact percentages of percieved responsibility right now. Suffice to say, it wasn't all his. :thup:

This is a joke, right? Is this North Korea?

Holy s***. Was their coverage at all scathing of the regime?

Nope they just reported it was happening.

notice how the club doesn't ban the nationals, Bullying c***s.

:lol: Didn't realise The Telegraph was a NE paper.

Wasn't aware the Telegraph was banned?

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

#nufc believe coverage of Mike Ashley protest march was too harsh.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

#nufc have banned @EveningChron from SJP and all media facilities. Alan Pardew refused to take any questions after defeat v #safc

- Home game.

- Must win game.

- We've got a kid at CB.

I don't think we were ever going to match them for sheer aggression. That's not what this squad is about (some may say sadly).

Where (imo) we should have won the game was when they were out of steam, which was the 2nd half (pretty much all of it). Personally, I'd have played Anita to keep the ball ticking over and in our possession.

Just throwing forwards on wasn't the answer but at least they were meant with a positive intent. The same Manager last season would've probably stuck Sameobi on at right back.

The same new manager bounce they had last week when they let 4 in without reply?  That's a joke of a reason and it doesn't hold water.

English core, what difference has that made before?  It's only used if we lose and isn't when we win with the same mix of players.  An English core is bollocks, we had more of an English core than against a much better Liverpool side but we weren't up for this game.

As for home game, isn't it the only home game they've actually won this season.  Why hasn't home advantage helped them before today?

A kid at centreback, OK, we did have but he was 1 player out of 11.  If we'd played more to go at them instead of starting slow that wouldn't have even come into it.

Pardew tried to be clever up front and he isn't good enough to do that, he's clueless.

First home game for their new manager in a derby. They were always going to come out at 110mph.

The last time we played them with an english core we smashed them. Coincidence?

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

#nufc have banned @EveningChron from SJP and all media facilities. Alan Pardew refused to take any questions after defeat v #safc

Hopefully that completely removes all ties and agenda's and the papers can actually report interesting stuff instead of towing the line.

The club has used its weight for far too long.

First home game for their new manager in a derby. They were always going to come out at 110mph.

The last time we smashed them we actually had a go at them, coincidence?

- Home game.

- Must win game.

- We've got a kid at CB.

Yes.

Ok let's swap Bardsley for Debuchy, Cabaye for Colback, Krul For Westwood.

The difference is we have a manager who is shit scared of going out and taking the game by the scruffs of it's neck.

Belittling our great club and talking up our opponents is more his game.

Guest bimpy474

- Home game.

- Must win game.

- We've got a kid at CB.

Yes. Players nationalities are irrelevent imo. Leadership and using your own player qualities and abilities in the correct manner is the right way.

Just my own opinion this like ;)

The last time we smashed them we actually had a go at them, coincidence?

Cultural. You either get it or you don't.

If you don't you have to match them as best you can for the inevitable onslaught and let them tire themselves out, beating them technically.

We could have done that today if Anita was brought on imho.

I felt we were unfortunate. There's no shame in having a different opinion Mick.

Pardew will have no fear of the sack at all now that he has followed Ashley and Kinnears instructions to ignore the north east press, all three of them must be laughing there smug faces off right now

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

Hopefully that completely removes all ties and agenda's and the papers can actually report interesting stuff instead of towing the line.

Wishful thinking really. Ryder will continue to tickle Pardew's balls and regurgitate the shit we already knew.

If you don't you have to match them as best you can for the inevitable onslaught and let them tire themselves out, beating them technically.

I felt we were unfortunate. There's no shame in having a different opinion Mick.

Agreed, I just don't think we were unfortunate, I think we got what we deserved, nothing.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

Wishful thinking really. Ryder will continue to tickle Pardew's balls and regurgitate the shit we already knew.

Even he's been a bit more on the critical side lately, certainly over the last few months, after the humpings.

The gloves should be off though now they've been banned.

Suppose it's a question of who needs the other the most? The club needing the press or the papers needing the club.

Local press could cause a real shitstorm if they put their minds to it.

Agreed, I just don't think we were unfortunate, I think we got what we deserved, nothing.

I think any neutral watching that second half think's we've got to come away with at least a point from the game.

First half, certainly not.