Alan Pardew

Mike

Given the restrictions the club operates within, if Pardew went, who could we honestly get in that's any better?

There's quite many i can imagine. But you never know with Ashley though. I just want Pardew gone to start with.

Sure, but is not a case of out of the fire into the frying pan? If Pardew goes, Kinnear will take over. Even if only temporarily, we still wouldn't then hire a top manager.

It would need to be someone out of contract (i.e. no compensation to pay), prepared to work for low wages and prepared to work within the current structure (i.e. Ashley, Kinnear etc.). 

Given the restrictions the club operates within, if Pardew went, who could we honestly get in that's any better?

There are managers that have a tactical nous for starters and wouldn't fuck about with things all the time. A good manager would be able to get us playing decent regardless of new signings. I would take just about anyone right now to get rid of him as it can't be worse.

The restrictions around the players we sign are a problem but look at our squad as a whole and we should be able to deliver some sort of consistent performance every game. yes we will win, lose, draw some but hopefully would not be at different ends of the spectrum every time we play

There's quite many i can imagine. But you never know with Ashley though. I just want Pardew gone to start with.

Sure, but is not a case of out of the fire into the frying pan? If Pardew goes, Kinnear will take over. Even if only temporarily, we still wouldn't then hire a top manager.

It would need to be someone out of contract (i.e. no compensation to pay), prepared to work for low wages and prepared to work within the current structure (i.e. Ashley, Kinnear etc.). 

Between keeping Pardew and the unknown, i'd take my chances and see what happens. Cause one thing is for sure, Pardew isn't the man to take us forward.

I said the same in september last year iirc...

Between keeping Pardew and the unknown, i'd take my chances and see what happens. Cause one thing is for sure, Pardew isn't the man to take us forward.

Amen to that brother, just take our chances whats the worst that can happen - struggling to think of anything worse than sticking with this clown for another 4 years

Guest neesy111

The Chronicle (@ChronicleNUFC) tweeted at 8:34 AM on Thu, Oct 31, 2013: Fatigue is setting in admits Newcastle boss Pardew after League Cup defeat http://t.co/3RfEWLXYHZ #NUFC

how do the Chronicle know that?

Probably getting it from a news agency.

Wheeling out the old 'we was tired' excuse even before the Chelsea game has begun. Great motivational talk for the team to feed off, we must be the only team in the country that physically can't cope with 2 games in a week

Guest snoopythewriter

Alex McLeish on BT Sport discussing his managerial options. Spoke about Pardew wanting to go to Palace, McLeish asks does that mean the Newcastle job is up for grabs.

#McLeish4Newcastle

Alan Pardew has thanked the Toon Army for not barracking his players after their derbyday disappointment against Sunderland – but claims “tired legs” are again beginning to affect his team

Just kill yourself!

Christ, did he not know we might have this many games earlier when he claimed he was happy with the squad when the transfer window had just closed?

Rotated most if the team and blames tiredness pure comedy

Similar to last season really, with the Europa League - he always dropped a number of key players for the early rounds, but still blamed tiredness if/when those same dropped players didn't perform in the following league matches.

Guest Roger Kint

Rotated most if the team and blames tiredness pure comedy

45% is most now? :lol:

Still a ludicrous excuse mind

Its enough for it not be to an issue but some will still swallow it

Who?

Guest neesy111

We seriously have some issues regarding the fitness of the players, that is down to the management/coaches and what they are doing in training.  I believe we are focusing too much on strength than actual fitness.

Guest Roger Kint

We seriously have some issues regarding the fitness of the players, that is down to the management/coaches and what they are doing in training.  I believe we are focusing too much on strength than actual fitness.

Who would have guessed employing barely a handful of coaches would leave major areas of players training being neglected? Add fitness to movement, set pieces, finishing etc as areas our players have got worse in since Ashley decided to cut costs

Just watched Pardew and Daft Cunt's interview, sickening. Was like they were trying to show how generous they are to the press for this exclusive access, cringy to watch. Interview was even worse like, wish I never had watched it back now.

The Chronicle (@ChronicleNUFC) tweeted at 8:34 AM on Thu, Oct 31, 2013: Fatigue is setting in admits Newcastle boss Pardew after League Cup defeat http://t.co/3RfEWLXYHZ #NUFC

how do the Chronicle know that?

If only Pardew knew how much he was loathed, the bright lights of London would be so much more appealing. Palace fans haven't had a fair crack at hating him yet.

Guest neesy111

Who would have guessed employing barely a handful of coaches would leave major areas of players training being neglected? Add fitness to movement, set pieces, finishing etc as areas our players have got worse in since Ashley decided to cut costs

Exactly.  If your not going to spend any money on players, then at least put some money into coaches/manager to get the best from them.