Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Deserves immense credit for today. Tactically astute and don't get to say that often about him.

Spot on, as much as i detest him this is 100% correct.

I Dislike the man but you have to give him credit for the second half performance.

We've become so used to coming out in the second half and being shit but today we stepped up credit to Pardew for that.

**The above is said through gritted teeth**

Anita saved his skin, because we were woeful up until that point, but he makes the decisions and he gets credit for that. Taking Cisse and Obertan on was just plain stupid. If he has to change it up like that then he can at least stick on someone who'll actually do something - Ben Arfa.

What did Ginola say?

Pardew said that everything went to plan. Ginola asked whether playing shite for 60 minutes, being unable to control the ball etc etc was all part of the plan  :lol:

:lol:

Fair play. We didn't play shite for 60 minutes like, but it's a smart line.

Do we actually have to give him credit for the win though?  If he wasn't forced into bringing Anita on, would we still have won?

Well we'll never know will we? But Anita didn't cross the ball onto Gouffran's head for the opener, for a start. Obviously the manager is only part of the equation.

Do we actually have to give him credit for the win though?  If he wasn't forced into bringing Anita on, would we still have won?

Well we'll never know will we? But Anita didn't cross the ball onto Gouffran's head for the opener, for a start. Obviously the manager is only part of the equation.

Yeah I think he did ok today, I don't like his negative tactics in the first half but he did what was needed and stopped them playing.

But Anita's influence is likely what lead to us getting the freekick in the first place, as our entire ability to trouble them with the ball started then. Pardews overly negative man, it works at times but its hurting us so much at others.

My exact issue with him are the performances versus Villa, Hull, Liverpool, Sunderland, and Chelsea. 0 consistency; we don't know what team is going to turn up each match.

Today, he got it right, and credit where its due - if it was him brilliantly setting up the team or if it was Chelsea playing poorly, or instructing Cabaye to hit it the way he did into the box or not - we won today and we beat Chelsea. But I'm happier for the players and we supporters who've suffered too much for too long under this guy. He's still a snake and he's Mike Ashley's crony, I'll likely not get back on board with him, ever again.

My exact issue with him are the performances versus Villa, Hull, Liverpool, Sunderland, and Chelsea. 0 consistency; we don't know what team is going to turn up each match.

Today, he got it right, and credit where its due - if it was him brilliantly setting up the team or if it was Chelsea playing poorly, or instructing Cabaye to hit it the way he did into the box or not - we won today and we beat Chelsea. But I'm happier for the players and we supporters who've suffered too much for too long under this guy.

My feelings exactly. Delighted for the players and fans.

What did Ginola say?

Pardew said that everything went to plan. Ginola asked whether playing s**** for 60 minutes, being unable to control the ball, Tiote getting injured was all part of the plan  :lol:

Pardew doesn't get much credit from me. Chelsea weren't on their game at all and the individual quality of our players has saved him again.

What did Ginola say?

Pardew said that everything went to plan. Ginola asked whether playing s**** for 60 minutes, being unable to control the ball, Tiote getting injured was all part of the plan  :lol:

Pardew doesn't get much credit from me. Chelsea weren't on their game at all and the individual quality of our players has saved him again.

Mad that. Didn't he have us well organised, didn't he get the players to work hard for each other? I don't expect anyone to start loving Pardew all of a sudden, but he needs to get some credit.

Everything we said pre-match was right, so typically we get the win ;D He's still a t***, Shola was still the wrong call but cheers for the win. He's here for a while longer though :(

Unless Palace fork out some compo!

Honestly there are people here will only be happy if Pardew dies a painful death. WTF ??? Imagine if we had Sime of Chelsea's players especially in place of Shola and Cisse we would have been rocking.

Today, he got it right, and credit where its due - if it was him brilliantly setting up the team or if it was Chelsea playing poorly, or instructing Cabaye to hit it the way he did into the box or not - we won today and we beat Chelsea. But I'm happier for the players and we supporters who've suffered too much for too long under this guy. He's still a snake and he's Mike Ashley's crony, I'll likely not get back on board with him, ever again.

Its not random, look at it.

West ham 0-0, hull 2-3, Sunderland 1-2.

Liverpool 2-2 (We scored first), Chelsea 2-0 (We scored first) Aston Villa (We scored first)

Man City 4-0 (They scored first) Everton 3-2 (They scored first)

Credit where credit is due. He out Mourinhoed Mourinho today.

He clearly had a game plan, OK its his stock in trade one, but he used it today and it came off for him, and for us.

Tight, no thrills, turgid defensive minded for first 60 mins and then increase tempo and desire in last 20-30 mins.

Would I want to watch that every week? No probably not, nor should we be employing these tactics at home v Stoke/Fulham/ West Brom etc

But, as much as I despise the odious cunt, lets be fair. This is a cracking result.

Yep may have been different if Chelsea had played better first 45 mins in particular, but they didn't.

I'm prepared to say well done to him today... albeit through gritted teeth :) (still smiling though!...we fucking won!!!)