West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

This is going to be one painful 90 minutes.

The whole day is going to be horrible for anyone supporting a club at the arse end of the table. It's just horrible, horrible, horrible.

Shola will start imo

If Pardew wants to play the way he knows best then I would expect that tbh. Whether we are better equipped for a physical battle than West Ham is seriously doubtful, but Pardew doesn't really know how to play carpet football so I think he'll probably be prepared to take his chances.

Guest icemanblue

I think he'll put out the worst team possible, like. He'll definitely leave out everyone's favourite players too.

i have a feeling we are going to absolutely paste them 4 or 5 nill, will Carroll getting a couple, Jussi making a couple of world class saves and vaz te and jarvis having their best games for the club

I'm starting to have my usual pre-toon game panic!!! I was feeling really confident earlier this week but now I'm starting to brick it. I can't contemplate defeat against them!!

For the first time in a long time, the positions are reversed aren't they. They are the rabbit in the headlights and this time we are the supervillain stroking the cat with slightly annoying smug expressions on our faces.

They're talking a good fight, like they always do, but following the Sunderland and Liverpool bashings, I see fear in their eyes.

Not the time you want a team full of cheese-eating surrender monkeys then

Coloccini coming back makes a big difference. Seem to remember they had a bad period at the start of the season when he had his 3 match ban and then instantly tightened up on his return. He'll make a difference to that defence for sure

If your teams a disgrace,

Punch a horse in the face,

That's a Geordie....

If you can't score a goal,

Take a swing at a foal,

That's a Geordie....

When your smacking a nag,

Then it's clear your a mag,

That's a Geordie....

When you go 3-0 down,

Then smash up your town,

That's a Geordie....

Nowww their in the horse muck,

And they're all thick as ****,

That's a geordie

Guest icemanblue

I think he'll put out the worst team possible, like. He'll definitely leave out everyone's favourite players too.

Yawn..

:lol: Funny, that post was a result of thinking the exact same thing.

I hate watching the ball fly into our fucking net .. had to experience that shit 9 times over the past 2 games .. with majority of the times our players standing still or backing off .. time to leave it all out on the pitch lads.

Feeling more and more up for this as the week passes, think we're going to do well.

I'm feeling a bit better as well, at least it's West Ham and QPR and not Man Utd and Chelsea. If we've spent the week rebuilding team spirit and preparing well, there's no reason we can't get something.

I think a bit too much is being read into the 'lack of experience' quote, I really doubt all these horror team selections will come to pass. At least I hope not anyway, or we're fucked.

Feeling more and more up for this as the week passes, think we're going to do well.

I'm feeling a bit better as well, at least it's West Ham and QPR and not Man Utd and Chelsea. If we've spent the week rebuilding team spirit and preparing well, there's no reason we can't get something.

I think a bit too much is being read into the 'lack of experience' quote, I really doubt all these horror team selections will come to pass. At least I hope not anyway, or we're f***ed.

Too right it's being read into too much. I don't like or rate the bloke, as a person or manager, and I don't want him here but his comments this week have been far more positive, and yet one line (initially posted without context) and everyone's on to it.

If your teams a disgrace,

Punch a horse in the face,

That's a Geordie....

If you can't score a goal,

Take a swing at a foal,

That's a Geordie....

When your smacking a nag,

Then it's clear your a mag,

That's a Geordie....

When you go 3-0 down,

Then smash up your town,

That's a Geordie....

Nowww their in the horse muck,

And they're all thick as ****,

That's a geordie

That's actually very good.

Obviously not as good as Adolf Hitler he's Cattermoles Dad though. Lennon and McCartney couldn't have written that it's so inspired.

I think a bit too much is being read into the 'lack of experience' quote, I really doubt all these horror team selections will come to pass. At least I hope not anyway, or we're f***ed.

Too right it's being read into too much. I don't like or rate the bloke, as a person or manager, and I don't want him here but his comments this week have been far more positive, and yet one line (initially posted without context) and everyone's on to it.

I've never understood why his every word is presented line by line and absolutely ripped apart. Guess it's just a way for people to express their general dislike, which I suppose is fair enough to a certain extent.

Yawn..

:lol: Funny, that post was a result of thinking the exact same thing.

:shifty:

It's a good job you put in a decent contribution to alleviate that.

As always.

:pow:

I've never understood why his every word is presented line by line and absolutely ripped apart. Guess it's just a way for people to express their general dislike, which I suppose is fair enough to a certain extent.

I understand it when the general theme of what he's saying is negative, as it has been most weeks this season, I've joined in plenty. But the overriding feeling from this week is far more positive, one line gets posted and it's a barrage of outrage.

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/0/6/collegehumor.9f46747072a063c45ef9e2d6093775b6.jpg

I dont know if many of you remember, but back in our last relegation battle we all stroked a lucky cock before each match in the hope it would pull us through relegation. Obviously stroking cock didnt work for us. Therefore I suggest we all stroke the lucky pussy this time around. Do it!

[imghttp://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/0/6/collegehumor.9f46747072a063c45ef9e2d6093775b6.jpg][/img]

I dont know if many of you remember, but back in our last relegation battle we all stroked a lucky cock before each match in the hope it would pull us through relegation. Obviously stroking cock didnt work for us. Therefore I suggest we all stroke the lucky pussy this time around. Do it!

:pokerface:

Get jotenko to do it. His might be lucky.