West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Probably posted but it looks like Sammy is in the squad.

So he is going for experience then.

A Sammy Ameobi shot deflected off Papiss Cissé's arse could well keep us up...

ahh, moment of magic... :aww:

Genuinely think we'll struggle to deal with them tomorrow. Can see Carroll having a field day and causing mayhem in the box at set pieces and in open play.

I'd snap your neck off for a point but I don't think we'll get a thing unfortunately, we're a soft touch and they'll exploit it.

"We've leadership but in different ways," says Pardew. "I wouldn't say Colo or Cabaye or Shola [Ameobi] are like Kevin but they are kind of our leading group and we look to them now."

"We've leadership but in different ways," says Pardew. "I wouldn't say Colo or Cabaye or Shola [Ameobi] are like Kevin but they are kind of our leading group and we look to them now."

Spot the odd one out :anguish:

Spot the odd one out :anguish:

Cabaye, no 'o' in his surname. :angry:

http://www.kumb.com/article.php?id=3221

I’m always amazed whenever I look at Newcastle to discover that Shola Amobi is still there. I was even more gobsmacked to discover that he is actually 32 years old. He supposedly showed a lot of promise as a kid, though I could never see it myself. Either way he’s never been the most prolific of strikers over his career. A career total of 76 goals in over 370 appearances doesn’t suggest the words “Goal Machine” to me and that’s the sort of form that you’d expect to see getting a player transferred down the leagues. Funny old world.

http://www.kumb.com/article.php?id=3221

I’m always amazed whenever I look at Newcastle to discover that Shola Amobi is still there. I was even more gobsmacked to discover that he is actually 32 years old. He supposedly showed a lot of promise as a kid, though I could never see it myself. Either way he’s never been the most prolific of strikers over his career. A career total of 76 goals in over 370 appearances doesn’t suggest the words “Goal Machine” to me and that’s the sort of form that you’d expect to see getting a player transferred down the leagues. Funny old world.

Better not mention Carlton 'the Southern Shola' Cole.

So Haidara and Sissoko doubts? Our fitness coaches must have died and haven't been replaced.

Yeah the fitness coaches have probably pulled a hamstring too