QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we have a lead, there's very little incentive for QPR to chase the game. Start him.

He's not a great sub really because he tries to do it all himself (understandably).

Hatem looked alright for the first half yesterday, he'll probably be good for 75 minutes or so next weekend. Marveaux's a better option off the bench than HBA in my opinion.

Yep, unlike Ben Arfa, Marveaux plays at a very slow pace a lot of the time, no matter what minute it is he doesn't hurry and will always be looking for the killer pass. Ben Arfa has the ability to do that but it's much less measured imo.

He should play the whole game. He's been fit for weeks and had plenty of minutes on the pitch in that time plus he'll be getting 3 months off in 2 games time so get playing or find yourself a new club.

Hatem looked alright for the first half yesterday, he'll probably be good for 75 minutes or so next weekend. Marveaux's a better option off the bench than HBA in my opinion.

Yep, unlike Ben Arfa, Marveaux plays at a very slow pace a lot of the time, no matter what minute it is he doesn't hurry and will always be looking for the killer pass. Ben Arfa has the ability to do that but it's much less measured imo.

Aye. Marveaux's cool head simply suits certain situations better, he's shown he can make an impact in tough, pressurised situations.

He should play the whole game. He's been fit for weeks and had plenty of minutes on the pitch in that time plus he'll be getting 3 months off in 2 games time so get playing or find yourself a new club.

There's no way he's fully fit.

Pretty sure Routledge played really well that day, although I think we had Kadar at left back

Was Enrique. WR tied him in knots.

Ah, I remember Kadar playing a game and we conceded and Harewood bollocked him for a mistake, couldnt remember which game, might have been Doncaster

"I am 100 per cent fit"

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91227.msg4376727.html#msg4376727

He must just be storing that timber for Bonfire Night then.

Guest palnese

Its written in stone they will beat us with Remy scoring. Will be absolutely agonizing too.

Just like Nolan, Carroll and Big Sam would score against us this weekend?

"I am 100 per cent fit"

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91227.msg4376727.html#msg4376727

He must just be storing that timber for Bonfire Night then.

Are there any pictures which prove his weight gain? The ones from yesterday certainly don't.

Guest icemanblue

I have eyes, but no fingers. It's too much of a faff on to copy the image location.

I personally don't think Ben Arfa is as match fit as he could be, his stamina seems to be lacking and he's not as explosive as pre injury.

With that said he should start and play for at least 70 mins, he will have enough moments during that time to effect the game in our favour.

Guest icemanblue

He's not as massive as he was when he came on against Benfica, that's true. He's still carrying a bit of weight though, and is lacking the sharpness and stamina that comes with being fully fit. Hopefully the 60 odd minutes this weekend will improve that. We could do with his threat for the full 90 in this game.