QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh well, at least we're not pinning our entire hopes on this one match and not suffering an officiating shocker, moment of madness from one of our players etc.

'Good results' at WBA and West Ham though :thup:

Oh well, at least we're not pinning our entire hopes on this one match and not suffering an officiating shocker, moment of madness from one of our players etc.

'Good results' at WBA and West Ham though :thup:

Sure he said WBA was a great performance. He's on another planet and has relegated us.

Guest bimpy474

I'd go:

Elliot

Debuchy Taylor Coloccini Yanga-Mbiwa

Anita  Tiote

Cabaye

HBA          Gouffran

Cisse

I know this is like a broken record but what's the point now, you know Jonas will play, we all know Jonas will play.

Can anyone convince me why his approach won't be the same as the Benfica home match? Stay in the game until 70mins+ and try to nick it. It's flawless.

It won't be any different, just can't see us winning at all. Pardew will go in nervous as fuck and we will look to hold on at 0-0 for as long as possible

I'm not trying to predict his tactics. But unlike with Benfica, we're not up against a better side, the opposition's season is over, and for us, it's shit or bust.

I hope to fuck we get a healthy lead in the first half because 1-0 at half time or at any stage in the second half will mean Pardew tries to see it out, we know how that ends.

Can anyone convince me why his approach won't be the same as the Benfica home match? Stay in the game until 70mins+ and try to nick it. It's flawless.

It won't be any different, just can't see us winning at all. Pardew will go in nervous as f*** and we will look to hold on at 0-0 for as long as possible

I'm not trying to predict his tactics. But unlike with Benfica, we're not up against a better side, the opposition's season is over, and for us, it's s*** or bust.

Like that matters to that cunt, he thinks it's genius tactics to hold on and try and nick a goal

Guest bimpy474

Is Debuchy back for this one?

Yes he is.

Cool, didn't realise. Although Simpson played well at West Ham I thought

Meh, Debuchy in every time for me.

Guest bimpy474

We've been shite for 50 games or so this season. Why would it change now?

Exactly.

I hope to fuck we get a healthy lead in the first half because 1-0 at half time or at any stage in the second half will mean Pardew tries to see it out, we know how that ends.

I think that'll happen regardless, we don't do healthy leads because the players are instructed to go into their shell if we take the lead.. If we win, it'll be by the odd goal and we'll be getting pummeled by the end (as you can't possibly stop the opposition doing that).

We've been shite for 50 games or so this season. Why would it change now?

QPR have been shit as well and we have 13 more points than them. Neither team is changing, we just need to be less shit than them and get ourselves a win.

Yes he is.

Oh I agree, just not sure will make that much difference over West Ham game

We are undeniably a poor team but surely QPR are even worse. This must give at least a bit of optimism. I don't think we should throw the towel in yet - this place will be either in ecstacy if we win or agony if we lose on Sunday. Still think we have a chance, mainly due to how crap the other teams around us in the table are.

Guest bimpy474

Yes he is.

Oh I agree, just not sure will make that much difference over West Ham game

True  :sadnod: