QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have they moved this game to monday ? sure I read something about it being on sky?

They've got a game tomorrow, one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, one on Saturday, two on Sunday and one on Tuesday so it'd seem unlike that they'd add another game.

Looks like Twitter bollocks to me.

Hope so. Have ordered flight tickets home on Sunday after the game, so it would fuck up everything for me if they move the game to Monday  :(

I'm not sure Saggy Face would fancy having us in the championship next year, as he's gonna be under massive pressure to bounce straight back.....

Clutching at straws but its the reason I can see them rolling over next weekend.....

I can't believe we are in this f***ing situation. I can't believe the teams we have lost to at home. Swansea, West Ham, Sunderland?

Dont forget this worst of the lot due to disgusting substitutions, Reading!!

Thank you for reminding me...

Now that Colo is back to take the captain's armband I'd consider dropping Cabaye if Sissoko is fit. Sloppy, half arsed and then all of a sudden he becomes completely reckless and jumps in to give away a foul. Imo the team has been carrying him for the past month and we can't afford to have passengers in CM.

Midfield 3 were all poor yesterday, need a much bigger performance from them against QPR.  Hopefully with the same team as yesterday, plus Sissoko slotting in for Jonas (:yao:), and we should be able to get the win.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Now that Colo is back to take the captain's armband I'd consider dropping Cabaye if Sissoko is fit. Sloppy, half arsed and then all of a sudden he becomes completely reckless and jumps in to give away a foul. Imo the team has been carrying him for the past month and we can't afford to have passengers in CM.

He's been gutless - his head is elsewhere in my opinion. Clearly doesn't want to be here and has been a critic of Pardew's style for a long time.

He's on holiday.

Midfield 3 were all poor yesterday, need a much bigger performance from them against QPR.  Hopefully with the same team as yesterday, plus Sissoko slotting in for Jonas (:yao:), and we should be able to get the win.

I thought Tiote had his best game for us in ages yesterday playing in that formation. Agree if we can bring Sissoko back in for Jonas and stick with the same front three we should get something.

Although that said, 0-0 at half time, negative subs and a late hat trick from Remy, pretty much.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tiote was good yesterday but really needs to cut out the hollywood bullshit.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Defeat for sure. I just don't trust the team to get anything not least because we've been average at best in all our away games. The team is not playing together the players are not united. It's easy to see when players are playing for each other just look at Villa and how they're playing now and Wigan too. Pardew might have come out saying that's nonsense talk, but there is no smoke without fire and I've seen no evidence of the players playing for each other like they were last season. Array will love to get a win here and I think he will.

I do feel a little better with colo back but we are running out of games.  Those two games at home to Sunderland and Liverpool were our get of jail games and we blew them in spectacular fashion.

He's been gutless - his head is elsewhere in my opinion. Clearly doesn't want to be here and has been a critic of Pardew's style for a long time.

He's on holiday.

I've been saying for a while that he reminds me of the gutless way that Owen played in the last relegation season.  Has his mind set on the exit door at the end of the season and isn't going to put himself about in any way to physically jeapordise that.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's on holiday.

I've been saying for a while that he reminds me of the gutless way that Owen played in the last relegation season.  Has his mind set on the exit door at the end of the season and isn't going to put himself about in any way to physically jeapordise that.

That's what it looks like to me - because Cabaye can be nails when he wants to be.

He's a sly get too.

This page :anguish:

People thinking Cabaye doesn't give a shit. The man runs the most for this club and his sloppy passing of late has been due to the absolute lack of movement. I'm not going to sit here pretend I defend players till the end and will make excuse for them, because tha'ts not me. I'll agree he has been poor the last month or so, but when he came back from injury he helped us and was a main reason we were still in games. It's supporters like you guys on this page that makes many of us other lose faith in humanity ffs :lol:

Seriously, get a grip, it's not hard to see that a lack of shape and movement will cause loads of troubles to a team.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Supporters who sit through us getting fucking humiliated at home 0-6? We threw the towel in at 3 down & various players haven't turned up for weeks.

Cabaye knows he can get a place in a better team than us regardless and it's all over his game.