Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Every new badge has a bevel down the middle like. It's like an unwritten rule that you must have one.

Do you guys think the Man City game will be sold out before it goes on general sale? I'm planning on going and just wondering if it's worth £35 to become a member and be able to buy my ticket now?

Guest Roger Kint

Do you guys think the Man City game will be sold out before it goes on general sale? I'm planning on going and just wondering if it's worth £35 to become a member and be able to buy my ticket now?

Would be surprised(and quite sad) if it was sold out that easily after last season.

Didn't know West Ham will adopt a new crest when they move into their new stadium for the 2016/17 season.

http://i.imgur.com/N7iaMog.png

Initially, I think they wanted the Olympic Stadium behind the hammers.

I would be surprised, first game of the season there is always plenty of empty seats knocking about.

Guest Roger Kint

City tickets are £28(assume behind both goals) and £5 for kids so can see a fair few being taken up.