Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

Blackpool manager Jose Riga on the verge of quitting after only 5 weeks apparently

Got only 8 players apparently.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Blackpool manager Jose Riga on the verge of quitting after only 5 weeks apparently

:lol: He has a fair reason tbf to him. 6 pro players and nobody even close to coming in according to my mate who supports them.

Former Sunderland star Kevin Kyle works 12-hour shifts as storeman on ferry to provide for his family

Reformed gambler Kyle has traded a lavish £10,000-a-week career with Sunderland and Rangers for stacking boxes and cleaning toilets.

The 33-year-old now earns just £800-a-fortnight - a fraction of his former paypacket - working onboard a fleet of ships in the Shetland Islands designed to cater for offshore workers.

And sources claim managers on board the 300-capacity ship have warned his new workmates not to discuss the goalscorer’s former life as a footballer.

When he was contacted by the Chronicle’s sister paper the Daily Record Kyle, who once admitted blowing £7000 a week on a gambling addiction, he said: “I’m trying to provide for my family.”

Former Sunderland star Kevin Kyle working as a ferry storeman to support his kidsFormer Sunderland star Kevin Kyle working as a ferry storeman to support his kids

Stranraer-born Kyle works on the Regina Baltic ship in Lerwick’s remote Mairs Quay - a 16-hour, 400-mile trip from his former home at Ibrox.

Our amazing images show Kyle working a 12-hour shift for employers Sodexo, stacking boxes and chatting with friends over a tea-break in the communal room.

A source said: “Kevin started work on the ship earlier this month. It’s sad really to see someone who was obviously well-loved by the fans seemingly ending his career relatively early.

“He’s a good lad and everyone gets on with him but he now has to work gruelling shifts and cater for other people - it must be quite a turnaround from his previous life.

“He doesn’t want to talk about his career as a footballer. His managers told people not to mention it.”

I reckon if I had a family & was paid that well, and then managed to gamble it all away, I'd definitely be throwing myself off a bridge.

Maybe he did but by cruel coincidence he landed on that boat, we'll never know.

I reckon if I had a family & was paid that well, and then managed to gamble it all away, I'd definitely be throwing myself off a bridge.

Maybe he did but by cruel coincidence he landed on that boat, we'll never know.

Kevin Kyle would definitely have missed the water like.

Former Sunderland star Kevin Kyle works 12-hour shifts as storeman on ferry to provide for his family

Reformed gambler Kyle has traded a lavish £10,000-a-week career with Sunderland and Rangers for stacking boxes and cleaning toilets.

The 33-year-old now earns just £800-a-fortnight - a fraction of his former paypacket - working onboard a fleet of ships in the Shetland Islands designed to cater for offshore workers.

And sources claim managers on board the 300-capacity ship have warned his new workmates not to discuss the goalscorer’s former life as a footballer.

When he was contacted by the Chronicle’s sister paper the Daily Record Kyle, who once admitted blowing £7000 a week on a gambling addiction, he said: “I’m trying to provide for my family.”

Former Sunderland star Kevin Kyle working as a ferry storeman to support his kidsFormer Sunderland star Kevin Kyle working as a ferry storeman to support his kids

Stranraer-born Kyle works on the Regina Baltic ship in Lerwick’s remote Mairs Quay - a 16-hour, 400-mile trip from his former home at Ibrox.

Our amazing images show Kyle working a 12-hour shift for employers Sodexo, stacking boxes and chatting with friends over a tea-break in the communal room.

A source said: “Kevin started work on the ship earlier this month. It’s sad really to see someone who was obviously well-loved by the fans seemingly ending his career relatively early.

“He’s a good lad and everyone gets on with him but he now has to work gruelling shifts and cater for other people - it must be quite a turnaround from his previous life.

“He doesn’t want to talk about his career as a footballer. His managers told people not to mention it.”

Some people are just so fucking thick.

:thup:

I have limited sympathy. How in the hell do you waste all that money?

Article claims he was blowing £7k a week on betting.

:lol: He has a fair reason tbf to him. 6 pro players and nobody even close to coming in according to my mate who supports them.

8 senior players, no 'keeper and 1 permanent signing this window! Karl Oysten has leeched £26m out of the club and says he's "not concerned" about their current predicament as it allows the new manager to build his own squad. With no money and no support I'll be surprised if he can build a first team.

Guest bimpy474

Was bored and decided to blackout my footy boots.

Predators

10559133_10152593769619390_1432341066_n.jpg?oh=302d6b7a1184940c4f1b9d3b14427ab8&oe=53CA54B8&__gda__=1405758249_8c905ee899c2e96e53586452c93a2707

Copa Mundial

10564922_10152593769514390_1598965242_n.jpg?oh=58cf0b2f8a0a39f13e3828dff2080853&oe=53CA2E62&__gda__=1405757683_45c0c4c21639b66b31ac259680fb7cbc

Racist.

Some people are just so f***ing thick.

I'm immediately thinking Tiananman Square, the fall of the Berlin Wall and Phan Thi Kim Phuc, but aye, Kevin Kyle having a cuppa on a boat is definitely up there with them.