Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: England awarded extra place in next season's Europa League through UEFA Fair Play ranking. #SSNHQ

The real reason we've been racking up so many cards and suspensions.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/08/west-ham-europa-league-fair-play-uefa-everton

“But even though it may affect your league form, you accept it and enjoy the moment of playing in Europe and the experience of travelling abroad. It’s a fantastic experience and a club like ours hasn’t achieved it that often in its entire history.”

I'm guessing this is a Pardew quote?

Should just go back to uefa cup imo. Europa league is a joke.

The last version of UEFA Cup started in June with the Intertoto (coincidentally won by NUFC in its final year). The current Europa League format is almost identical to the UEFA Cup, except with a less nonsensical group stage. It is a massive competition in scale, the number of teams means the qualifying must start fairly early.

Some bloke simulated FM for 100 years. From what I can see Newcastle United won nowt, whereas Newcastle Town (currently in the Northern Premier League First Division South) won the FA Cup twice in a row and the League Cup

Also, the Sunderland and Shrewsbury league rivalry seems quite fierce

Some bloke simulated FM for 100 years. From what I can see Newcastle United won nowt, whereas Newcastle Town (currently in the Northern Premier League First Division South) won the FA Cup twice in a row and the League Cup

Sunderland win the Premier League 7 times in a row?  :lol:

Also  :lol: at the Scottish league.

Blatter must sill be running FIFA. England haven't hosted the World Cup. Japan though :kasper:

You know, we could just start supporting Newcastle Town now...

That's Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire, man. That's not us.

:yao: Didn't understand a word. This some kinda Paris, Texas thing?

You know, we could just start supporting Newcastle Town now...

That's Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire, man. That's not us.

:yao: Didn't understand a word. This some kinda Paris, Texas thing?

:lol: Sounds a bit hobbitish. They're hundreds of miles away.

We have a bunch of "Newcastles" (Castellnou) over here too. Wonder if they have footie teams somewhere.

Please don't say "footie". It makes it sound like you aren't taking it seriously. I know you are, but the only people I've met who say that are absolute wankers with limp handshakes and manbags. Sorry :lol:.

We have a bunch of "Newcastles" (Castellnou) over here too. Wonder if they have footie teams somewhere.

Please don't say "footie". It makes it sound like you aren't taking it seriously. I know you are, but the only people I've met who say that are absolute w*****s with limp handshakes and manbags. Sorry :lol:.

:lol:

Point taken.