Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I say footie because the first (and only) English girl I dated called it that all the time, so it stuck. Also said "telly". She was from Brighton FWIW.

Thst's OK in my book. But please stop now.

Would be very surprised if that happened, less so next season but he'll have at least one more season at bayern surely

Former Bayern players working at the club like to mouth off iirc, could be that is really annoying him. That and the several truck loads of money City would offer.

Would be very surprised if that happened, less so next season but he'll have at least one more season at bayern surely

Will they want him if they get comprehensively beaten in another semi final after taking over the champions?

Random link: Brian Eastick linked with the manager post for my local team in Norway (the second best league in Norway).

He worked for Newcastle years ago didn't he?

Weird as fuck, just checked the news and it says he's applied himself :lol: Why does this British guy check which jobs are vacant down in the Norwegian league system, this is not FM.

Weird as fuck, just checked the news and it says he's applied himself :lol: Why does this British guy check which jobs are vacant down in the Norwegian league system, this is not FM.

His agent will have been looking for vacant positions, most likely. Or maybe he watched Lange flate ballær and became convinced that the soul of football can only be found in Fredrikstad. My bet is on his agent.

His agent will have been looking for vacant positions, most likely. Or maybe he watched Lange flate ballær and became convinced that the soul of football can only be found in Fredrikstad. My bet is on his agent.

Nah, he was probably convinced by Jose Mourinho calling FFK asking to be their manager in Lange Flate Ballær.

Since the new Wembley opened in 2007 There has been 7 teams from the North East to play there.  Some teams have played there more than once. With Boro taking a lead into the 2nd leg of their play off it could still rise to 8 teams by the end of the month.

Newcastle isn't one of them.

Random link: Brian Eastick linked with the manager post for my local team in Norway (the second best league in Norway).

Yep, released me from the club.

Can you lot watch the video at this link?

http://videos.marca.com/v/dmmsF1khYaf-el-robo-con-ruleta-de-neymar.html

It's legal - Marca have a deal with the broadcaster to post highlights - but I don't know if it's geo-locked (it probably is). Marca always post a bunch of sweet moves after games, and was wondering if it's worth to post them here from time to time.

There's also La Liga's official youtube channel:

I suppose it's legit if I post it. Again, it's probably geolocked.

Guest axel

Weird as f***, just checked the news and it says he's applied himself :lol: Why does this British guy check which jobs are vacant down in the Norwegian league system, this is not FM.

Bob Bradley going to Stabæk just shows that sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.