Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

The club are proud to reveal the flag unanimously voted for by the match going knuckle heads fans, is . . . . . . . . .

http://i.cubeupload.com/wcxZd0.jpg

Nah, you might well be a fan.

Match going 'knuckle heads' pay their dues and are actual supporters of the club.

Guest reefatoon

The club are proud to reveal the flag unanimously voted for by the match going knuckle heads fans, is . . . . . . . . .

Match going 'knuckle heads' pay their dues and are actual supporters of the club.

I am a match going knuckle head myself, it's was just a bit of jest at how shit we all are when it comes to giving Pardew some stick.

I am a match going knuckle head myself, it's was just a bit of jest at how shit we all are when it comes to giving Pardew some stick.

Fair do's. Just get narked at the them and us thing that seems to kick off on here sometimes. :thup:

/nice banner. :razz:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140403/which-flag-do-you-want-to-surf-the-crowd_2281670_3746959?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Main club sponsor Wonga.com is creating a giant flag to surf the crowd at St. James' Park.

It is set to be unveiled in the stands at the home game against Swansea City on Saturday, 19th April, but first, Wonga want United fans to vote on which design they want.

Choose your favourite from three options above and have your say on Wonga's Newcastle United fan site by clicking here.

Voting closes at 5pm on Sunday, 6th April.

:jones: :facepalm: :serious:

I thought that these were the actual options being proposed (had to check the date)

In which case I vote for :facepalm:  :D

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140403/which-flag-do-you-want-to-surf-the-crowd_2281670_3746959?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Main club sponsor Wonga.com is creating a giant flag to surf the crowd at St. James' Park.

It is set to be unveiled in the stands at the home game against Swansea City on Saturday, 19th April, but first, Wonga want United fans to vote on which design they want.

Choose your favourite from three options above and have your say on Wonga's Newcastle United fan site by clicking here.

Voting closes at 5pm on Sunday, 6th April.

I hope to god the fans don't fly any them. Shameful stuff. f*** off Wonga.

Mike Ashley could take a s*** smear it on a black and white flag and the idiots would still fly it.

Juts look at the amount of them that rushed to the club shope to change their shirt sponsor when it changed mid season

Because they've gained more points through winning and drawing their matches than the teams below them.

Also, I'd love it. Fun with underdogs and Eddie Howe is an interesting manager. Seemingly play an okay style of football as well.

How the f*** are Bournemouth 5 points off the play offs in the Championship?

Imagine if they snuck into the play offs and made promotion?  :lol:

Lived around the corner from their ground not so long ago. They are owned by a Russian businessman and most of their fans think he is using the club to launder money.

Lived around the corner from their ground not so long ago. They are owned by a Russian businessman and most of their fans think he is using the club to launder money.

You get to many games? My abiding memory of going to Dean Court was seeing numerous kids wearing PL tops including one poor lad wearing an NUFC top.

By far the most common mention was Dani Osvaldo, the Southampton forward currently on loan at Juventus. For those of you who didn't manage to catch any of his 13 league appearances before he was sent back to Italy for "brutally attacking" teammate Jose Fonte in training

dafuq

You get to many games? My abiding memory of going to Dean Court was seeing numerous kids wearing PL tops including one poor lad wearing an NUFC top.

Never went. They were in League 2 then League 1 so did not really appeal.