Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I don't mind him to be honest. Might be a bit arrogant on the pitch but

1. Players like that are often the best to watch

2. He's allowed to be because he's stupidly good

Nice going into the World Cup with some good attacking options. Sturridge/Rooney/??? - I like Oxlade but can see it being Welbeck.

All of the fast, nippy lads we've had up there alongside Rooney, Sturridge and Welbeck have been very all-fart-no-shit iyam. Those three are all absolute musts but Hodgson has a real job deciding who the fourth attacker (the winger) is. Is Walcott going to be fit?

So much quality there, like. England have some brilliant options, regardless of how unpopular an opinion that is these days. Hodgson's got no excuses if we have a shit tournament. We won't win but there's nowt stopping us going far.

It's got to be Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck + one of: Walcott, Sterling, OxladeC, Lallana, Townsend, Milner, Downing, Johnson, Redmond, Zaha.

He's got a shitload of options at CM too.

Yorkie, out of interest, why would you have Welbeck ahead of anyone else?

Plays for Man United innit, must be a top top top drawer player.

Yorkie rates him. A little too much but I agree with him in that he should play against the better oppositions.

Yorkie, out of interest, why would you have Welbeck ahead of anyone else?

Plays for Man United innit, must be a top top top drawer player.

Yorkie rates him. A little too much but I agree with him in that he should play against the better oppositions.

Yeah, I was just doing a bit of Redknapp.  Welbeck seems to flatter to deceive for me, a bit of a nothing player.  Certainly worth taking as a squad member for his versatility but I wouldn't be thinking of him as a starter.