Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Went to my folks' for Christmas and my dad dug some stuff out of his matchday programme collection to give me.  Got the program from the first match I went to, vs Charlton in 1987, the one from the 5-0 against Man U, Barcelona, PSV away he went to, the semi final against Shef Wed and the two finals in the late 90s.  And some photos of me as a baby. Will post pics if there's any interest O0

Went to my folks' for Christmas and my dad dug some stuff out of his matchday programme collection to give me.  Got the program from the first match I went to, vs Charlton in 1987, the one from the 5-0 against Man U, Barcelona, PSV away he went to, the semi final against Shef Wed and the two finals in the late 90s.  And some photos of me as a baby. Will post pics if there's any interest O0

I randomly watched Boro 1-2 NUFC from 95/96

THAT Tino skill  :yikes:

Do we reckon he actually wrote that, then? Not doubting it it's just - obviously - notes from 'club people' these days are written by corporate ghost monkeys.

"we woz energyless fleb gab snerp dwerb-"

"Ah it's areet Alan we'll get someone else to do it"

Do we reckon he actually wrote that, then? Not doubting it it's just - obviously - notes from 'club people' these days are written by corporate ghost monkeys.

"we woz energyless fleb gab snerp dwerb-"

"Ah it's areet Alan we'll get someone else to do it"

:lol:

Kk's 5-0 matchday notes please!

http://i.imgur.com/jJFwq6R.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwn1afP8bH1r62so2o1_500.gif

I dont want to rake over old ground...but to think KK got so much stick from people on here for not being able to work for such a cunt like Ashley, well people we have Alan pardew who will work for Ashley  :lol: :lol:.