Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/58/photos/593000/620x/51593.jpg

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4494205.ece/alternates/s615/PAY-Sadio-Mane.jpg

http://beritaskor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Joachim-Loew-3.jpg

Thanks.

:lol:

Reckon if you made a best XI through time from a club then Milan would be the strongest.

Real?

Milan should be able to yield a very balanced team whereas Real one may struggle to find the same balance.

Aye, this was my thinking.

Would between those two I'd have thought anyway. Juve, Barça and Man United running close.

Reckon if you made a best XI through time from a club then Milan would be the strongest.

Real?

Milan should be able to yield a very balanced team whereas Real one may struggle to find the same balance.

Would between those two I'd have thought anyway. Juve, Barça and Man United running close.

Maradona - Ronaldinho

Messi - Ronaldo

Barcelona wins.

On the Palace forum they were talking about how we used to wear kilts to away games, is this true ? and why ?

Remember seeing the odd fan wearing a black and white kilt - in the same way you see the occasional fan wearing one of those B&W onesies - but nothing on a large scale.

Guest firetotheworks

Real?

Maradona - Ronaldinho

Messi - Ronaldo

Barcelona wins.

Greatest of all time...Ronaldinho...howeh.

Real?

Maradona - Ronaldinho

Messi - Ronaldo

Barcelona wins.

Greatest of all time...Ronaldinho...howeh.

Just be thankful he didn't shoehorn Neymar into the team.

On the Palace forum they were talking about how we used to wear kilts to away games, is this true ? and why ?

Remember seeing the odd fan wearing a black and white kilt - in the same way you see the occasional fan wearing one of those B&W onesies - but nothing on a large scale.

Any particular reason ?

Guest firetotheworks

I imagine it would be something like this in terms of our generation?

Schmeichel Man United

Cafu AC

Baresi AC

Nesta AC

Maldini AC

Xavi Barca

Zidane Real

Maradona Barca

Messi Barca

Ronaldo Barca

C.Ronaldo Real

Guest firetotheworks

I like the idea of this though, an all time XI for each team. It would have to be Barca for me, Messi, Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldo, Xavi...that's 5 of the very best players of all time right there.

Guest firetotheworks

I like the idea of this though, an all time XI for each team.

Newcastle XI? I'm sure it's been done here before.

:lol:

In my sig.