Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Some of you will love this.

:anguish:

Reddit is the absolute worst when it comes to football like.

:thup: so clueless it's embarrassing

Don't know why Froggy is getting stick, I enjoyed the link :lol:

Some of the comments in the derby thread, man. :anguish:

takes a team with a front line of Sammy Ameobi, Ayoze Perez and Adam Armstrong to the top half of the table and he's the 'worst manager in history'. Sigh. I think you lot could do with another spell in the Championship to get some humility.

Newcastle's squad is piss poor, far worse than Sunderland's all over the pitch. They have no right to be any higher in the league table.

'But but we're the mighty toon we should be gannin in tha top 4 every season like!'

I don't think Pardew is entirely to blame for this one. Most of the chances taken were right at Pantilimon.

Great game, gutwrenching result. Can't really blame Pardew for this one. Armstrong, ye shoulda passed it lad. But we fucking tried, unlike our last two games.

Great performance by Newcastle, but very unlucky

So what do Newcastle fans want exactly? Clearly not stability, and clearly something more than midtable which is no more than they deserve. The 'sack your manager every couple of years just to spruce things up' model is surely discredited by now.

I bet there are loads of world class managers just dying for the Newcastle job.

Guest firetotheworks

Love non-NUFC fans gracing us with their opinion on something that we pour over all day every day and that they look at from a distance whenever they decide that their opinion is worth sharing with other people.

Whoever reported me or warned me for that needs to catch a grip like. I genuinely posted it thinking some of you would laugh at how pathetic it is. You always have a laugh when someone posts the same s*** from Red Cafe or RAWK so why is it double standards when I do it. Spam my f***ing arse.

This creased me up :lol:

I didn't like. I think all of the people on there aren't actually football fans in the slightest.

That was the point. :lol: I found it ridiculous. Should be going for colours and not players anyway.

Was it a serious warning? :lol:

Yeah. My post wasn't a joke. Some people just still have it out for me on here despite me being a regular poster over over 4 years. I barely mention Man United and all. :lol:

I didn't like. I think all of the people on there aren't actually football fans in the slightest.

That was the point. :lol: I found it ridiculous. Should be going for colours and not players anyway.

Racist!!  :huff:  MMOOO-OODDSSS. Ban this sick filth please.

In all seriousness there was nowt really wrong with the original link posted.