Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

So last night John Anderson tells us to be careful what we wish for- and that the club has to spend this summer- no matter what. Figures of £30m spending being banded around.

FFS what the f*** do the sad believers think will happen, even if we spent £50m, if we have 35- 40 points by feb next year- :lol:  what the f*** do these people think will happen?

I dont think spending 30 million is enough and I suspect carver really does have the job.

John Anderson is a nob.

It's not enough when you pay up front, include the total wages for the duration of the contract and the agent's fees.

Probably a good thing in terms of coefficient. Hull have murdered the PL's this season.

Had to get out of Europe early to ensure their safety :thup:

Deserve everything they get for not running Bruce out of town right then.

Guest chopey

Like I've always said the top 15 teams from every league in Europe should form a league and play each other every Wednesday night and the winner gets to perform their favourite song live at the Eurovision song contest

Like I've always said the top 15 teams from every league in Europe should form a league and play each other every Wednesday night and the winner gets to perform their favourite song live at the Eurovision song contest

:lol:

:lol: :lol: The nonchalant confidence in his own suggestion.

Unconvinced by Ross Barkley, overrated and predictable imo. Would disappear in a top 4 team

Of the same opinion.  Reckon he's made it this far on his physicality.

Has Klopp actually relinquished his duties and Tuchel taken over now? Or just confirmations about outgoing and incoming managers for the summer?

Tuchel will take over on July 1. Three-year contract.