Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest antz1uk

i've just seen the lad with the headphones n waterbottle attqcked on a vine on twitter, not sure if related

Based on how Leicester reacted in the summer (sacking the junior players for the racist sex tape) he should be sacked

It's not as cut and dried as that, but they have some rotten apples in there. I'm getting the popcorn out.

I know at least one member of this forum that thinks it's absolutely shocking that Vardy has to apologise for something he has a national right to say. We've fought in wars to be allowed the freedom to be racist towards anyone we like.

PC gone mad, innit.

Can anyone remember when Rob Lee scored the goal from his own half when we were in the first division (against Brentford iirc?).

I know there's hardly any (none?) coverage of it but I was there and can't remember why it was disallowed........

Was it a foul in the build up or offside?

I think it's probably the best non-goal I've ever seen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33843510

Hertha Berlin's team bus has been shot at on the eve of a German Cup match.

The Bundesliga club say  the bus was fired at by a motorcyclist in Bielefeld in north-west Germany but added that no-one was injured.

Hertha are staying near Bielefeld before their first-round tie with German second division side Arminia Bielefeld on Monday night.

Only the driver was on board at the time of the shooting and police are now investigating.

The vehicle was travelling from the team hotel to pick the players up from Bielefeld Central Station.

Hertha say the motorcyclist had overtaken the bus and threatened the driver "with his fist", before turning and pointing a gun at the bus and the driver.

Pictures from the club show the windscreen of the bus with a bullet hole.

Hertha chief executive Michael Preetz said: "We are deeply shocked and hope that the perpetrators will be caught. Luckily our bus driver got off with a fright."