The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Brazil's attacking play is awful. Never thought I'd ever say that.

It's f***ing horrible. Even worse is David Luiz positioning. Neymar is actually getting the better of Debuchy though, if it was a competitive match Debuch would've been off. He's had two or three bookable offences already on Neymar. Oscar, Paulinho and Luiz Gustavo are having extremely difficult to create anything. Our only creative player has been Marcelo.

Not that surprising IMO, Oscar is the only creative one there i would seriously consider giving Hernanes a chance to take the creative burden off Oscar for future games.

Brazil's attacking play is awful. Never thought I'd ever say that.

It's f***ing horrible. Even worse is David Luiz positioning. Neymar is actually getting the better of Debuchy though, if it was a competitive match Debuch would've been off. He's had two or three bookable offences already on Neymar. Oscar, Paulinho and Luiz Gustavo are having extremely difficult to create anything. Our only creative player has been Marcelo.

Not that surprising IMO, Oscar is the only creative one there i would seriously consider giving Hernanes a chance to take the creative burden off Oscar for future games.

:snod:

Paulinho is so overrated

:lol: Fuck off, how is he overrated? He's had one bad game in quite awhile now and add the fact that no one knows him. Overrated, what a load of piss.

Scolari's tactics seem limited to "pass it to the guys forward and let them figure out something". No movement, nous or anything.

I don't agree, we seem to know how we want to play but there's a complete lack of cohesion between the players still. We want to play at a slower pace and create with width. The lack of movement is something that was integrated by Mano into this team which is being difficult to erase from the squad, but we'll get better by the time.

There's got to be something less s*** than Jô, surely? Diego Costa for starters.

Must be, but Jo has been scoring for fun in 2013, so I think that's the only reason. Bringing and in-form guy rather than bringing in someone by name like Pato or someone who hasn't scored that much like Diego Costa.

There's got to be something less s*** than Jô, surely? Diego Costa for starters.

Must be, but Jo has been scoring for fun in 2013, so I think that's the only reason. Bringing and in-form guy rather than bringing in someone by name like Pato or someone who hasn't scored that much like Diego Costa.

Against the local teams in one of your bat-shit crazy competitions or..?