South American football

Flip

We're in deep trouble. Dunga wants to play defensively while our best players are Neymar, Douglas Costa and Willian. Will be a fun qualifier. Chile are 10 times more comfortable on the ball, much better footballing side than us.

Chile didn't even play well there.

They really didn't. That's the embarrassing part. They weren't great, and at times we were better, but despite that I seriously don't think we had one good shot all game. Oscar was extremely bad. Neymardependent we still are.

Chile didn't even play well there.

They really didn't. That's the embarrassing part. They weren't great, and at times we were better, but despite that I seriously don't think we had one good shot all game. Oscar was extremely bad. Neymardependent we still are.

At least you can get rid of Oscar when Neymar is back and have a pretty good line of Douglas Costa, Neymar and Willian there

Those results. Absolutely embarrassing.

I'm just sad Argentina lost, kind of puts less pressure on Dunga. Listening to Dunga blaming the refs again is fucking annoying. Heard a Brazilian commentator talking about the selection for next game and I actually kind of want to see the same team a part from Elias.(rather Luiz Gustavo)

Elias

Lucas Lima - Renato Augusto

Willian    -    Ricardo Oliveira  -    Douglas Costa

Brazilian football man :lol: :lol: With already the state championship being an excessive competition, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and Rio Grande do Sul have created an extra league where 15 teams from these three states will play each other. Meaning some teams might end up playing 5 different tournaments in a calendar year :lol: Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Possibly the first time I've said this in my lifetime, but Uruguay looking good. 2-0 in Bolivia and now 3-0 v Colombia.

Did they play well? See Argentina having trouble. Time of Brazil now.