European Under 21 Championship 2013

joeyt

So it is now disrespectful to not want to shake the hand of the c*** who has just hacked you down.. Starting to get wound up by these Italian sissyboys' antics already..

From the nation that has produced De Jong and Van Bommel. ;)

Holy s***.. Isco :clap:

Remember a few months back when i said Isco is worth over 25m, yeah how about now  ;)

I do.. I've never seen him perform as well for Malaga has he is doing this tournament. Fair play, he's been head and shoulders above any other player on the pitch. :thup:

So it is now disrespectful to not want to shake the hand of the c*** who has just hacked you down.. Starting to get wound up by these Italian sissyboys' antics already..

From the nation that has produced De Jong and Van Bommel. ;)

Aye, both cunts of the highest order, especially the latter. Doesn't detract from the fact you don't go pointing to your "respect" badge when you're refused a hand shake with a player you've just hacked down from behind.

Some thugs in the Dutch side. Strootman and Martins Indi would make good Mortal Kombat characters.

Strootman is Van Bommel Mk II in every way unfortunately. Not sure Martins Indi is so bad. Verrati on the other hand..

That elbow from Martins in the box was a red card all day long. Admittedly I was channel hopping so didn't see all the incidents.

Some thugs in the Dutch side. Strootman and Martins Indi would make good Mortal Kombat characters.

Strootman is Van Bommel Mk II in every way unfortunately. Not sure Martins Indi is so bad. Verrati on the other hand..

That elbow from Martins in the box was a red card all day long. Admittedly I was channel hopping so didn't see all the incidents.

Aye, what I meant was he's not normally a cunt. He got caught up in the Italians' antics today however.

Bang on about Strootman.

De Jong is rather sluggish - no?

This Italian side is classic tbh.