2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Not a bad little outfit at all this Tahiti.

TBF they're probably the worst national team I've ever witnessed. :lol: But I love those guys. We should sign Chou Hung or whatever his name was, got past the defender like 3 or 4 times. Him next to Cisse and Benny on the other side :lol:

Tahiti would beat the absolute piss out of San Marino. Probably get a point off England in qualifying too. :lol:

:lol: D saying shit you can't take back.

:lol: so much fucking real talk though.

Nigerian's are obsessed with trying to go round the keeper. Been driving me mad for as long as I can remember, especially as they seemingly always fuck it up. Idiotic.

TBF they're probably the worst national team I've ever witnessed. :lol: But I love those guys. We should sign Chou Hung or whatever his name was, got past the defender like 3 or 4 times. Him next to Cisse and Benny on the other side :lol:

Tahiti would beat the absolute piss out of San Marino. Probably get a point off England in qualifying too. :lol:

:lol: Been a funny game, but underneath the laughs there is absolute dread for the upcoming season.

I'm just sayin' man. England traveling 2 days to play Tahiti on their sandlot pitch behind a used car dealership. Walcott breaks his leg on a coconut, Rooney gets a debilitating sunburn on that baby noggin, and Tahiti scraps out a point. :lol:

I'm just sayin' man. England traveling 2 days to play Tahiti on their sandlot pitch behind a used car dealership. Walcott breaks his leg on a coconut, Rooney gets a debilitating sunburn on that baby noggin, and Tahiti scraps out a point. :lol:

:lol: Tim Howard would curse himself into a coma if we gave up that corner goal.

Tahiti would beat the absolute p*ss out of San Marino. Probably get a point off England in qualifying too. :lol:

I think San Marino would beat them quite comfortably if both were on their best day tbf. England I'm not so sure about on the other hand.

:lol: Been a funny game, but underneath the laughs there is absolute dread for the upcoming season.

:lol: so true. Laughter hiding all kinds of pain right now. Oh God.

:lol: so true. Laughter hiding all kinds of pain right now. Oh God.

:lol: I saw Tahiti do shit that I know I'm not going to see next year.

This game and THAT goal will haunt the Nigerians like the WWII still haunts the nazi Germans

Some thing happens to Naija and people who haven't posted for five damn years come to throw insult. What has England, US, Sweden, Norway, and Canada won? African Champions. Shut your mouth, only VI can talk.

This game and THAT goal will haunt the Nigerians like the WWII still haunts the nazi Germans

Some thing happens to Naija and people who haven't posted for five damn years come to throw insult. What has England, US, Sweden, Norway, and Canada won? African Champions. Shut your mouth, only VI can talk.

Oh for God sake :lol: :lol:

Sorry.

:lol: :lol:

Am I the only one looking forward to the Spain vs Tahiti game on Wednesday, should see double figures :lol:

Thursday and I was going to buy tickets for it but ain't arriving back in Rio until friday...

Am I the only one looking forward to the Spain vs Tahiti game on Wednesday, should see double figures :lol:

Thursday and I was going to buy tickets for it but ain't arriving back in Rio until friday...

FFS it's on Thursday, has to be the day i'm fucking working doesn't it :lol: