2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Good point from the commentator just now, Tahiti are coming off a long flight. That explains it.

Nigeria were in the air for like 3 days. They played a qualifier on the moon or some shit.

Good point from the commentator just now, Tahiti are coming off a long flight. That explains it.

Nigeria were in the air for like 3 days. They played a qualifier on the moon or some shit.

Nah, pilots flew the long way round and missed Brazil the first time. They had to refuel in-air.

Tahiti genuinely have as much movement as us

:lol: They're fucking better than us. Don't sugarcoat that shit. They've already put as many shots on target as we usually do.

We need to win this like 20 - 0. I need to know what that feels like, sorry.

After what the U.S.A did to us in the Olympic basketball last year, I want to be on the side giving out a good humbling.

Yes, I'm still hurting.

:lol: I don't know what Nigeria did to Melo, but you won't ever f***ing do it again.

Every non-Nigerian African I have ever known contacted me that day to mock me.People I hadn't even heard from for years. I watched that whole game with my mouth open. Couldn't believe it!

Iguodala's dad is Nigerian too. Couldn't even have a word to his boys to calm it down a bit. Came off the bench firing threes too. Sell out.

Didn't even keep a clean sheet.

Did some digging:

Tahiti:

20. Mikael ROCHE (GK) ©, 2. Stephane FAATIARAU, 3. Vetea Tepa, 4. Tauraa MARMOUYET, 5. Teheivarii LUDIVION, 9. Taufa NEUFFER ©, 12. Hiroana POROIAE, 13. Steevy Chong Hue, 14. Stanley ATANI, 15. Efrain ARANEDA, 16. Temarii TINORUA

Coach: Eddy Etaeta

Look who wasn't in goal...

:lol: They're fucking better than us. Don't sugarcoat that shit. They've already put as many shots on target as we usually do.

:lol:

Missing "a bit of magic" though aren't they. The shitbags. #NETD

We need to win this like 20 - 0. I need to know what that feels like, sorry.

After what the U.S.A did to us in the Olympic basketball last year, I want to be on the side giving out a good humbling.

Yes, I'm still hurting.

:lol: I don't know what Nigeria did to Melo, but you won't ever f***ing do it again.

Every non-Nigerian African I have ever known contacted me that day to mock me.People I hadn't even heard from for years. I watched that whole game with my mouth open. Couldn't believe it!

Iguodala's dad is Nigerian too. Couldn't even have a word to his boys to calm it down a bit. Came off the bench firing threes too. Sell out.

:lol: I watched it like "This seems personal."

:lol:

Missing "a bit of magic" though aren't they. The shitbags. #NETD

All I'm saying is that if we played Tahiti we'd win 1-0.