2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

The Spain Tahiti thing isn't right. Will be amusing for 15 min, after which I could see it getting quite sad.

I can't see Spain totally destroying them, they will do their usual get 2 or 3 goals and just pass the ball between their back 4 and GK for rest of game.

Didn't know that was Pedro's 11th goal for Spain this year, hell of a record.

Utter crap for Barca but can't stop scoring for Spain, don't really get it myself.

Utter crap? Exaggeration much?

Anyways, Spain look unbeatable at the moment I hope we win our group so we don't have to be humiliated in the semis. I have to give criticize Spain for one thing though. What a bunch of cunts their back four. I can't believe there's a back four consisting of more cunts than Brazil's. Brazil have Luiz, Marcelo and Alves but Spain with Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique and Alba is far worse. There's only one decent human being in the back four of those teams and that's Thiago Silva.

Utter crap for Barca but can't stop scoring for Spain, don't really get it myself.

12 goals in his last 2 seasons says it isn't..... even VI has said he's been rubbish for 2 years.

Granted they are playing Spain, but Uruguay have to be one of the more disappointing national sides. Wildly underwhelming throughout WCQ thus far.

They've only got 3 million people to be fair. Last World Cup was a huge overachievement.

Granted they are playing Spain, but Uruguay have to be one of the more disappointing national sides. Wildly underwhelming throughout WCQ thus far.

They've only got 3 million people to be fair. Last World Cup was a huge overachievement.

True enough, but with the talent they have in the front 6, they should have more than 16 points and a -3 GD through 12 WCQ matches.

12 goals in his last 2 seasons says it isn't..... even VI has said he's been rubbish for 2 years.

Don't look at the amount of goals, he's been nowhere near good enough to be starting for them week in week out fair enough, but if he had been utter crap I wouldn't be having this discussion with you because they wouldn't have called him up to the national team.