2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Carr has a move for Neymar lined up but Kinnear blocked it.

"We was gonna sign Neiman, but he's 5 stone soaking wet."

"They said I couldn't get Neiman but were was they all these years on anafa planet? I play with him at Spurs we won da lot."

"They said I couldn't get Neiman but were was they all these years on anafa planet? I play with him at Spurs we won da lot."

"I called Scaldado. The Brazil Manager. Called on at his home and he answered like 'What's on your mind, Joe?' Asked him about Neiman and he said 'Well he's all tricks, innit he?' So we'll sign Cole on a free."

Guest Craig-NUFC

Lawro being paid to go to Brazil and watch football, yet is still ruining the match with his misery.

"I called Scaldado. The Brazil Manager. Called on at his home and he answered like 'What's on your mind, Joe?' Asked him about Neiman and he said 'Well he's all tricks, innit he?' So we'll sign Cole on a free."

:lol: :lol:

Kinnear's probably on the phone to Scolari as we speak, just catching up.

Kinnear's probably on the phone to Scolari as we speak, just catching up.

:lol: I fucking hate this season.